<Non Profit> US Arthas

Non Profit is a new casual guild on US-Arthas. We are currently looking for any and all members. An IRL friend and myself put this guild together recently as a place to run M+ and level/gear alts. We both used to raid pretty hardcore back in the day, but now are older and no longer have the time to commit that end game raiding takes. Our numbers are not large, but we seem to be growing at a steady pace. As of now we just run weekly M+ as a team to avoid the pain pugs can be. Once we have more numbers I will put together some normal/heroic runs if people are up for it. As of now everyone in guild has the ability to /ginvite anyone they want. Overall, we are a casual and friendly guild looking to get some minor things done before Shadowlands launches. Once the expansion launches we can see how we are looking and plan for the future. Feel free to message me in game anytime Thesixthman#1872. Thank you!!

Hello !

I am a returning player now playing a WW monk (451 ilvl) , currently pushing m+ but looking for a casual guild that might be willing to do some normal or heroic raid once in a while. Let me know if you have a spot for me i will be messaging you in game :slight_smile:
Thanks,