WoW Classic 1.13.3 Patch Notes

And pay Blizzard even more money for the problem they created by ignoring balance issues, allowing transfers to exacerbate imbalance and raise pop caps to unsustainable levels that vanilla gameplay was never designed for? No. People rewarding them only incentivizes them to not fix things and to sell solutions instead, exactly what they’re positioning to do right now.

3 Likes

There’s no way to fix it, face it, there’s less alliance across all pvp servers. Same thing happened in Retail.

A lot of alliance just don’t want to pvp.

Yes, I can feel my battle spirit rising, time to see what breed of player has been born the past 16 years, so you all on the battlefield. Don’t hold back! I know I won’t be.

Does additional key bag hold onyxia necklace? It’s a key to enter there.

Who said they were doing it anytime soon? Just curious where you got that idea?

I’ve edited the original post here to correct a mistake.

The Keyring will properly scale up to 12 slots for keys, as expected.

3 Likes

The Paid Character Transfer couldn’t come any faster

4 Likes

Thank you for the update. Thank you for the double confirmation of keyrings. 20 empty bagslots is better than 8!

Is Don Rodrigo’s band going to be available starting tomorrow? Also Rune of Perfection? Some people are saying certain spell pen BG rewards won’t be available until P5 but I can’t get a definitive answer.

Roll eyes You people need to can your dumb whining

J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶P̶v̶P̶ ̶-̶>̶ ̶P̶v̶P̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶P̶v̶E̶ ̶-̶>̶ ̶P̶v̶E̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶P̶v̶P̶ ̶-̶>̶ ̶P̶v̶E̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶P̶v̶E̶ ̶-̶>̶ ̶P̶v̶P̶.̶ ̶ ̶P̶v̶P̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶P̶v̶P̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶e̶r̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶_̶d̶i̶f̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶t̶_̶ ̶P̶v̶P̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶.̶

Edit: I stand corrected. Memory is a funny thing.

Define region please? Is Oceanic just part of the NA region or is it considered its own region…

4 Likes

Word, 39s are the best.

1 Like

Nah, just stop giving Blizzard your money. Why pay them more for a situation they should be trying to correct for free?

If one faction simply stops playing then you’ll have the same situation and Blizzard won’t be rewarded for this fiasco.

1 Like

“Fine, we will reroll on other servers” - Alliance
“WTF Blizzard - fix the imbalance” - Horde, recently

6 Likes

You have no clue what you are talking about. I’m lucky enough to be on a server with even ratio. So take your hateful self elsewhere. I’m trying to have a conversation with someone about faction imbalance and how it’s bad.

Humans will be Humans. Doesn’t matter what faction it is. They both act the same if they are dominant. How we got to the top of the food chain. So how about you transfer to Heartseeker and be part of the problem.

3 Likes

This is inaccurate. Players from PVP realms were able to transfer to PVE realms during Vanilla. I know because I did this myself. The only restriction was the reverse; you cannot transfer into a PVP realm if you didn’t level on a PVP realm.

3 Likes

The other stuff is just bonus material at this point, please tell me you guys are fixing the batching and Leeway problems; it’s not even remotely funny how busted they are right now.

5 Likes

You are correct, I was mis-remembering. Thank you for the correction.

It would have been nice if you told us these details further in advance, not horde everything until 1 day out. But I am glad the keyring is finally coming and that the battlegrounds are cross realm. Cross is good for everyone except the high gear/rank teams that wanted a free ride farming scrubs. You won’t see me shed any tears for them.

-Drain, Steam/Youtube