384 uh dk lf raiding guild

Hello Dessirius,

My name is Kevin.
I will keep this short and sweet. My Guild No Thx Is currently recruiting DPS for BFD. We are a laid back Heroic/Mythic Guild that Raids 7-10PST on Tuesday Thursday . Very Fun and relaxed atmosphere that likes to push content. We are always looking to get better from tier to tier in our ever growing community. If this is something that interests you. Apply to the link provided below.

Outside of raid We like to run Arenas and High level M+

Thanks and have a wonderful day. :blush:

Apply at the link below:

• https://goo.gl/forms/8qFf4FRcEKfhXlrm2

Hi Dessirius! Prevenge - Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun [H] (8/8M CE, 11/11M CE) is recruiting DK for mythic progression. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST. Feel free to message me if interested (Eilonwy#1706 - Bnet / Braelyn#1925 - Discord).

TLDR; Mythic Progression Guild since legion. Stable group, no roster problems & no toxicity. Active outside of raids on WoW & other games + discord. Looking for likeminded skilled raiders/players. Only looking for people that will be sticking around throughout the entire BoD Tier, reliable & are quick learners. Previous mythic experience + logs are a plus, but not required. We aim to get cutting edge on each tier on our 5 hour schedule. We’d love a great DK!

Server: Kel’Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:00pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:00pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
Invites go out at 8:15pm Server

Opening few weeks of BoD we will be flexing 4-5 nights beyond our normal 2 night raids, these are optional.

Uldir
Current Prog - 6/8M, 8/8H

• Full Repairs
  • Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided
  • 15k-25k gold each off night carry run
  • DPS Pots provided on some content

About
Semi-hardcore, stable guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
Gambling
PVP/RBGS
Gold Carries
M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Best thing to do is join Recruitment channel in discord discord.gg/7ZtVTDN
or, add my bnet tag Robbilee#1782 (vvheelchair) so I can get in contact with you.

Hello!

My guild on Grimoire Heart on Stormrage is looking for players to fill our roster! We are only 2/8M this expansion due to low player count, but we are trying to fix that for the next raid. We are a very tight knit guild and everyone just wants to have fun together, whether that be in M+, PvP, or even just hanging out in discord. We raid Sat/Sun from 8pm - around 11pm EST.

If we interest you at all, I’d love to chat. You are even welcome to come hang out with us in discord sometime! My BattleTag is ChurchFarmer#1902 and my Discord is Jisho#6333

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild but accept all. Tues/Wend and Fri/Sat raid groups. All raids 9pm-12am EST. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more! Hit up Btag Allymental#1368 or
Discord allymental#1799