384 Rogue LF Mythic Guild

**Pausing my quest for a guild, I have so many offers, thanks everyone who contacted me! **

Hi I’m Abbymcstabby - Arthas NA - Horde, and I’m a rogue Main looking for a Mythic raiding guild with a spot open for progression main raid. I’m 3/8m Downed, 6/8m Pull Experience

I’ve been playing wow since Vanilla, took a break at the end of Lich King, skipped Panda and Cata and made it just in time to enjoy the tail end of WoD!

I LOVE Mythic Plus (Been just Pugging for a while since my main roster went their own ways) so I don’t have a stellar push score. But i keep tabs on all the new ways of going about each dungeon and per pull. I’m a fast learner and rarely repeat the same mistake due to my overwhelmingly crippling anxiety!

I Work from home and travel Friday- Sunday. So my Raid times would be anything past 7pm on Monday-Thursday. I prefer 2 night raids but I can work with 3 night depending how driven the guild is to progress to CE.

I’m East Coast and have a Mic.

Alts are maintained incase of a reroll if needed for comps. Alts include Paladin/Demon Hunter/Priest/Warlock and soon a Hunter.

I’m a parse chaser when on farm content and a reliable raider during progression.

Battletag: Hysteria#1714 Discord: Abbymcstabby#5555

2 Likes

lets talk Frozenwing#1670 bnet… Frozenwing#0516 discord…

Hey Abby, you may be interested in our raid team FU. If you like us check out our community on our site and apply there too. Hope to hear from you!!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 3/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: DPS DK with tank OS

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, Ranged DPS

Danger Zone: Resto Shaman

Option 7: Healer, DPS of all classes

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Abby is the real deal. <3

1 Like

Spoke to her… Too bad our times dont work… Seemed like a solid player and good person…

1 Like

Hey dude, we could use another rogue to add to our roster. We are currently 7/8m and progressing on g’huun, I’ll post the spam below and feel free to hit us up if you’re interested.

Mythicc is a new guild in BfA made up of mostly former members of an 11/11M CE alliance guild.

Our schedule is Tue/Wed/Thurs 9pm EST - 12am EST. We expect raiders that can make all three days consistently, with exceptions for advanced notice.

What we are recruiting:
DPS:
Ret Paladin
Arms/Fury Warrior
Havoc DH
Elemental Shaman
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Even if your class isn’t listed please feel free to apply, we will be considering any application that meets our standard.

Goals
Our goal going into the expansion is to clear the first tier while attaining Cutting Edge and progress strongly into the second tier. We are looking for dedicated players to join us and progress with us into the raids.

Contact
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of us ingame or through btag, or you can submit an application by filling out the following form: http s://goo.gl/forms/tjMbAn18he0T2gmD2 (remove the space).

Recruitment Officer: Effx (Effekt#11240)
Officer: Tengu (Tengumilk#11270)
GM: Denk (Denk#1912)

Hey Abby! We might be just what you’re looking for. We have been around for a long time and are part of a server community of top guilds to run as much content as possible. Here is some generic information and feel free to add me on bnet if you’re interested. Thanks!

RAID TIMES

Progression Nights:
Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST (2 Days - 6 Hours/Week)
Off Night Raid or M+ Runs:
Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST

We also run M+ throughout the week and weekends

CURRENT Progression
Uldir:
3/8 Mythic
8/8 Heroic
8/8 Normal

CURRENT NEEDS:
Hight Priority DPS:
Monk
DH
Shaman
Warlock
Any DPS will be considered. Having a Tank or Heal OS is always beneficial but not necessary.

ABOUT US

Coalition is home to a group of mature players who have raided since 2008. Our goal is to push content in the latest raids and be consistent and competitive while also having fun.

Contact Information

Battle Tags:
Gandar - Gandar#11713
Crix - Crixalls#1193
Sas - Danjorzone#1615
Luci - Edcthegreat1478
Aryn - Aryn#11439

Hi abby!

Guild Name: Grandpa Reflexes
Realm: Aerie Peak
Contacts: Revolt, Sore, Mindcloud
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620, Sore#1869, Mindcloud#1810
Current Progression: 8/8 Mythic Uldir

Grandpa Reflexes is comprised of former hardcore raiders from Fierce. We have returned in BFA to enjoy the game on a less demanding schedule. Although we only raid 9 Hours (This tier, will be moving to 11 hours next tier), we still plan to down mythic content in a quick and efficient manner. We’re looking for like minded, experienced players to round out the roster.

Notable Achievements (10 Man):

• US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing
  • US 78th Mythic Blackhand (20 Man)

You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin[dot]com and on WoWprogress (Aerie Peak/Bleeding Hollow).

Raid Times

New Schedule starting January 1st:
Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Sunday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Current/Uldir Progression Schedule:
Tuesday, Sunday, Monday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST. We used this schedule from Vectis all the way through to killing G’Huun)

We were previously raiding Sat/Sun 12-4 PM EST. We got to 3/8M on that schedule. Switched to our new uldir schedule on October 2nd.

Application
If you’re interested in our guild, please apply here:

goo.gl/forms/fuImN1FaHoPArpj92

Hello Abby!! Are you open to alliance? We are 4/8M with a strong mythic plus group that loves pushing keys.

We raid two days a week T/W 8:30 to 11:30 EST!

If alliance is an option please let me know. Mint#3740 on discord. All other contact in the spam!

I’m also guildless, <3 your name and mog ;)! Add me Lambdacmic#1950

Hi Abbymcstabby :sunglasses: !

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475