384 Resto Druid LF Raiding guild

Hey Disappear -

Nevermore - [A] - Turalyon is currently looking to strengthen our core to progress through mythic Battle For Dazar’alor along with future raids this xpac and beyond.

We are a laid back group of formerly hardcore raiders that have taken a step back to be a bit more casual but still see endgame content. We have gotten cutting edge tiers completed in the past.

We are currently 6/9H in BfD, and finished Uldir at 4/8M on a pretty light progression push

Our raid times are as follows:
Thurs/Mon - 8:00-11:00pm est (main raid)
Sat - 8:00-11:00pm est (alt raid)

If you are interested, feel free to add me at Glade#1825

We’re recruiting a healer for Battle for Dazar’alor. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Tempest>, founded in 2007 is a three night a week raiding guild on Proudmoore. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 20 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Progression:
8/9 Heroic BoA
8/8 Mythic Uldir
11/11 Mythic Antorus

Full recruitment thread:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at www.tempestguild.net, or get in contact with us otherwise!

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag: shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.tempestguild.net

LOL! ICWATUDIDTHERE!

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

Mystic Raiders is looking for eager raiders to progress through Heroic and Mythic Dazar’Alor! We are looking to round out our core raid group and progress through raiding content and mythic plus. We are a very social guild and many of our members can often be found in Discord. We are looking for like-minded members who are online more than just the 2 raid nights.

[Progression and Experience]
Currently: 4/9H Dazar’Alor
Our officers are experienced raiders from previous expansions looking to help new, current, and returning players.

[Raid Times and Days]
We have 2 scheduled raids a week.
Tuesdays: 7:00pm-10:00pm PST
Wednesdays: 7:00pm-10:00pm PST
There will be additional optional raids depending on availability.

[Recruitment]

• High Priority
    One healer, prefer Resto Druid.
    Any ranged dps.

All players are welcome to apply, we are always looking for active and social players.

[Activities]
We push Mythic Keystones every week, and encourage all members to at least complete the weekly +10. We currently have an optional Thursday off night to help gear up some of the more social members, and to get titan-forged pieces for our raiders.

[Expectations]
During raids and high Mythic+, having consumables is expected. The guild bank will help provide food, gems, enchants, and flasks for raid. We also appreciate any donations.

Know your class. We log all fights, spend time analyzing them for ways to improve aspects your play. Activity and respect is highly valued. We know real life is important and things come up, but consistent attendance is expected.

You can contact Nightwinds#1991(Co-GM), Dârkness#1139 (Co-GM), or Cocoapuffing#1893(Co-GM) for more information.

Hey there!
I would love to chat with you a little more when you have some time! We Were SOLDIERs is currently recruiting, and I think you would be a very good fit!

Bnet: Dahjuuboii#1337

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir guild ( quickly progressing through BOD ), but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push high keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more for the upcoming raid.

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

DPS: :heart: DH/Rogue :heart:
Healer: :heart: Resto Druid :heart:
If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Forgone Conclusion 8/9 N 2/9 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

All

Healer

Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS - Ranged

Druid
Priest
Warlock

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Edoras#1919

Hey Disappear!

You’re exactly the type of player my guild is looking for! I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time on Mal’ganis (H). Check out our recruitment post here:

We raid Fri/Sun 7-930 CST. Our guildies run M+ daily and we’re always looking for like-minded people. Our raid team has an immediate need for a healer who shows up, and we offer a friendly atmosphere/guild environment. We’re also assembling a Saturday night RBG team, if that’s your thing.

Anyways, we’d love to have your resto druid blossom with us! Feel free to add me on bnet - Conweezy#1387. I’d love to get you in Discord so you can hang out with the guild and get a feel for us, I think you’d love it here!

I hope to hear from you,

Shayzee/Shhbbyisok

Greetings Disappear!

I have a main spot open for a healer. Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, adult Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current BoD progression: 1/9H, 7/9N

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional adult players to push progression and end game content.

All classes are welcome!
CORE SPOT available now for 1-2 healers! LF Priest/Pally.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Thursday 8p-11p CST
Friday 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information btags:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Hey there! I’m the GM of a small guild on Dalaran that runs M+ nightly and is putting together a progression raiding team for Thursday nights. Even if you aren’t interested in joining the guild or switching realms or anything, we’re always looking for fun people to run M+ with! Feel free to add me @ KingTonk#1499

Hey there!

I have a smaller progressing guild that is looking for more raiders. Aim to clear heroic for AoTC and eventually start mythic. We also do Mythic+ as well as pvp for people who are interested. Outside of that, we are planning on doing events together and other fun game modes. Our focus is on the community and family aspect of the guild. We are a horde guild though.

Current raid times are late nights during the week and 8PM Fri/Sat.

My discord is Rozn02#6693

Feel free to contact me to join on a key or raid.

Hi Disappear :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting a healer to join our roster! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST! We were 5/8M Uldir and currently 9/9N, 7/9H and 1/9MM.

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting and accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group who is very active in the guild. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more!

Current Raid Times
9pm-12am EST:
Tues/Wend
Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling and much more!

Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799

Hi there, we’re looking for a resto druid to add to our raiding roster. Check us out!

Hi Disappear,

Berry cute wordplay :slight_smile:

Are you still looking? If so, would love to chat. Bnet Neph#11581

Cheers,
Neph

Still searching?

Convergent | Alliance | Stormrage Server

9/9N | 6/9H | 1/9M
Raid times: 1:00am to 3:30am EST Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Nights
Flasks & Food provided for raids

Active Time: 11pm - 5am EST
Mythic +10 and higher on off days
Alt Raid Sunday Night

We are an old guild always seeking friendly active people. We are a raid guild that focuses on having fun while killing bosses. We also do pvp and mythics. Oriel#1933

Tues, Wed, Thurs from 9:25pm-midnight CST.
:smiley:

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
8/9H BoD
1/9M BoD

Current Needs:

BM/MM Hunter (HIGH)

Shadow/Disc/Holy Priest (Highest)

Warlock (HIGH)

Ele Shaman (HIGH)

Boomkin (HIGH)

Resto shaman (HIGH)

Resto Druid (HIGH)
All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them.

Looking for the following;

Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-11pm EST Tueday/Friday.

Priest Disc or Holy
Shadow priest
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/ Resto Shaman
Any Mage specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any spec

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Jhin#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/8/19, currently have completed 1/9M 6/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

whats your btag