384 Resto Druid LF AOTC/Casual Mythic Guild

Hello!

Currently we’re looking for a boomkin with a resto offspec. From everything we’re reading, the current optimum healing core is hpriest, disc, MW, shaman with a druid as the 5th healer when needed to push for mythic CE. I’ve posted our standard post below. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions (Discord is Velasca#4165). Thanks for reading!

[A] <Crisp> is currently 5/8M Uldir on US-Baelgun.

Officer: Velasca (Velasca#1991)

Recruitment: Jal (Boost#11870), Martinez#11583

Current Recruitment

We are currently in open recruitment for the next tier and accepting applications for all specs and classes. Outstanding applications are considered as we fill our roster for Battle for Dazar’alor.

Recruitment needs:

>Tank -> Potentially

>Ranged -> Boomkin/Heal Offspec, Mage

>Melee -> Rogue, Demon Hunter, Feral with Dps or Heal Offspec

>Heals -> Holy Priest

The "Rice Crispies" raid Friday and Saturday 5:00-8:00 Pacific (Invites @ 4:45).

The main Crisp group is 8/8M. The intent is to be behind the main core group (seeing as they raid 4-5x/week), but to clear mythic content while relevant.

If interested, whisper Velasca#1991 or Boost#1170 for more information. If you prefer, you may app at Crispguild. com under Rice Crispies. If accepted, there will be a two week trial period. Thanks for checking us out and I look forward to hearing from you!

For more information, see link below: