384 R Druid main LF Mythic Raid guild

Hello,

Referring back to the title, I am looking to get into mythic raiding. I’m not really expecting to start with a cutting edge guild or anything, but I’m aiming for more than 2/9 this tier for sure. I’ve only really started playing mid Legion, but I have the free time and mindset, and want to push high end WoW content.

I have been pugging AOTC and the first few bosses in mythic for every raid tier since Nighthold. I do some mythic+ as well, I was just shy of 3k .IO towards the end of Legion, and I’m ready to push them again this expansion with capable players.

I main R druid at the moment, but I have every healing class except shaman at level cap and 370+ gear score, as well as a DH and Warrior. I’m also ready to swap mains and maintain a couple characters and specs for roster needs.

Lastly, I am available to raid any day of the week from 6-11/12ish EST and I’m not shy to using voice. I really want to stay alliance, but I am willing to server transfer and all that jazz.

My Battle tag is Possi#11532 and I’m excited to hear from you!

[A] SACRED of Baelgun-Doomhammer(US) Stable guild that has been raiding together for 8 years, looking for dps to push for CE in BFD.

Progress:

Uldir: 5/8M

BFD: 4/9H

*****We are always looking to recruit any exceptional dps *****

Healers:
Resto Druid
MW Monk
Holy Pally
Disc Priest

About us: We are looking for players who want to push high end mythic content but don’t want to raid on a hardcore schedule. We subscribe to the philosophy that less time playing doesn’t mean less effort or success. We believe that the time we spend dedicated to raiding every week is something important to all our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

We expect all our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by doing adequate research on the fights we are attempting. Flask and feast are provided.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong raid awareness. We value raiders that want to execute the fights correctly while still being able to put out the damage and healing needed. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that will push into mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn’t raid on a Hardcore schedule but will be sure to use our time effectively to progress to the best of our abilities. We can also offer an active leadership who is open to suggestions and constructive feedback.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 6:30 to 9 PST/9:30 to 12:00 EST optional night Weds (Invites 15 minutes prior to pull time)

Applicant Requirements:
*A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently.
*18+ years of age. We are a mature guild, no kids please!
*Logs that demonstrate raid awareness and knowledge of your class
*Discord with working mic
*Dedication and Reliability. Show up consistently on time. Minimum raid attendance is 90%.
*Open to constructive feedback on performance.

Think you would be a good fit for us?
Feel free to fill out an application at http:// bit.ly/2xZ1dPU (Remove the space after the //) or Contact one of us in game via BattleTag:

Minko4000#1590
Rawkfist#1140
Zaidian#1658

I’ve found my guild for now, thank you every body that took time and messaged me. I wish you all the best of luck in this tier.

Hi Possi :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting a healer to join our roster! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST! We were 5/8M Uldir and currently 9/9N and 4/9H.

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475