384 Mage LF MYTHIC HORDE Guild

Hi, thank you for taking the time to read my post! :smiley:

I’d like to outline the bare bones of my post at the top, for the convenience of those quickly skimming posts for candidates. However, I would greatly appreciate it if you would take the time to read through. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with me if you have any questions.
(Discord preferably!)

Be sure to check my armory or raider IO as well.

Overview:
Availability: Monday - Thursday 7pm-12am PST

Faction: HORDE ONLY

Logs: https ://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/975062?mode=detailed&zone=19#metric=dps
( Please fix the space between https and :// to properly use link. )

Experience:
Legion: 7/7M EN REALM FIRST, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 6/9M ToS, 5/11M AtBT
Realm First! Legion Keystone Master
BfA: 4/8M Uldir
Realm First! Battle for Azeroth Keystone Master

Contact info: Sky#1225 (Btag), sky#8652 (Discord)
If possible, only add me on battle tag if you want to ask me specific questions. Ideally this can be done through discord as well. I would appreciate if you dropped any general information about your guild on this forum post, I’m checking it regularly. I don’t mind getting guild info through discord as it allows links etc, but Btag probably isn’t the best way to go about this. I appreciate any and all inquiries, but I believe this will work out best for all parties involved.

I’m currently in my late 20s and I started playing WoW at the end of Vanilla during my high school days. I didn’t start serious raiding until Burning Crusade, till this day I still remember the excitement and adrenaline rush from clearing SSC, TK, HYJAL, BT, and Sunwell for the first time! Going through those experience made me fell in love with raiding and I’ve been raiding every expansion up to now. There were several expansions that felt a bit bland to me in which I stopped playing for a while but like every WoW lovers, I eventually return to the game.

During Legion was when I started to pick up raiding again more competitively. I come from a small-time server where most everyone knows everyone, and most guilds are not capable of clearing the end boss of a raid before new content is released. That being said, because of the variation in content that I partake in, this was not always the biggest deal to me. I was thoroughly content at the time with doing everything at a semi-high level with close friends and server mates. This explanation will reflect my progress as listed above.

Going into BFA , the guild I’m with got an updated roster consisting of newly recruited raiders. We had a strong push early on, but as the raid tier went on, a lot of our core members had IRL complications that caused us to have to replace a good portion of our raid, which threw our progression off and we have halted progression at 4/8M. Since then I have been pushing M+ with my close group of friends instead.

After these events, my friends and I who were in the guild have decided it would be best for us to look for guilds individually, rather than try to find a guild looking for 6 of the exact classes that we play. Just horribly unrealistic.

My goal is to approach this next raid tier with a semi-hardcore mindset, I aim to clear the raid within a reasonable amount of time, and develop synergy and grow with a guild. I am always open to all forms of constructive criticism, and I expect the same from my raid mates. If the guild is hoping to make US Top 100, I can respect that and will put forth 110% effort and then some. But, at the end of the day, I just want to be with a guild that improves and progresses and clears the raid before new content is released.

Thank you again, and please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have anything to ask me personally.

1 Like

Hey, my guild is actively recruiting a mage to add to our core roster. We’re 5/8M with zul sub 20%. We’re a fairly serious but chill group of individuals that aim for CE every raid tier. Your raid times match ours as well, Tuesdays/Thursdays 7-10:30pm PST. Add me on bnet if you’re interested! Hijacks#1262

Hi Sky :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Leaving info just in case your weekends open up! Good luck in your search!

Color Blind - 5/8M AOTC ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Recruitment Administrator: Lucky (butts#1849)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]