384 Mage and 382 Lock LF Raid Guld

Hi, 384 Mage Malwinn – Stormrage, and 382 Lock Sabriyna – Stormrage, are looking for a raiding guild currently. We’ve taken a break from raiding and are looking to get back into the scene hoping to find a guild that will like to take us with their progression. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Hello Danocth,

I would love to talk to you further about our guild and your search for a home.

Here is some information about us in the meantime.

Look forward to chatting with you more…

Drama Free Company was formed by long time players and experienced raiders looking to complete Heroic difficulty and further progress into Mythic success . We strive to maintain an outgoing community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 4/9H and 9/9N in BoD and moving at a steady pace through heroic content.

We are recruiting raiders to move forward with us through BoD and progress through the heroic tier, then venture in Mythic content. With our collective Heroic/Mythic experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS:

RANGED DPS (all classes considered)

RAID DAYS/TIMES:

Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-10:15pm EST (server)

Please reach out to us if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555
Coldpaws#1965
GinKneeBear#1522

Sorry forgot to put the times that we’re available. Weekends we are available and weekdays after 6:30 PST.

Hey there!

Please take a look at our recruitment post here, We’d love to talk to you guys

Indolence - is a newly created guild on the server Stormrage. Our goal is to pursue CE in a competitive manner. We are few but looking for many who want to experience the hardest content the game has to offer.

Raid times - Tuesday, Wed, Thursday 7-11 EST PM

Recruitment Needs - Right now we are looking for a mixture of ranged and melee DPS and some healers.

Contact - Please get in touch with me in game for more info/questions at Dillon1330#1684. Thank you

Hey Danocth!

In Other News on Stormrage-US is recruiting!

We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while still being able to progress.

The classes we are currently looking for include: ranged - warlock, spriest, or boomkin; and melee: demon hunter, monk, rogue, paladin or death knight!

However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players!

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 8pm - 11pm server time.

Our progression in Battle of Dazar’Alor is 7/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic, currently.

Our progression in Uldir was 8/8 Normal, and 8/8 Heroic, and 4/8 Mythic.

We also accept casual players of all levels.

We use RCLootCouncil loot system, and we offer discord for all members, in which we do require a working microphone in case you need to ever call out for something raid related. We use cauldrons for flasks in the raid, and provide feasts for food.

If you are interested in applying or would like more information feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News!

Hello!

Team Tempo (7/9H 1/9M) [Wed/Thurs 10PM-1AM EST/server] within the guild Zeroes to Heroes is a mythic progression team with hopes of filling those final few slots for progress through mythic Battle of Dazar’alor. We have a very solid, reliable group of raiders that enjoy completing content of all kinds together. Whether you want to run M+ at 2AM or run RBGs, there is always someone around on the raid team or in the guild as a whole.

Most importantly, we love enjoying ourselves while we raid and progress through the most difficult content the game has to offer. We are a team that is pursuing cutting edge, therefore we ask our raiders to come prepared with gems/enchants, have personal accountability, good performance, and an overall positive attitude.

If you’re interested in a large welcoming community, experienced raid leaders, and a group that’s dedicated to getting bosses down, contact us! We would love to hear from you. :slight_smile: Discord: Bananer#0812 or Kody#0444 Battletag: Christina#1111

ETA: Of course I post it on the wrong characters. Yes Guild is on Ally-SR.
Newly Formed

We are currently looking for all skilled players that have experience raiding at a high level, are good at adapting to new fights, have confidence handling difficult mechanics, and are always a team player first.

The Core members that are forming this group are:
9/9 normal Battle of Dazar’alor
6/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor
1/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor

Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs, 9-12pm EST

We are a fun group to be around and hang out with, we are always willing to go the extra mile for a guild member, and we enjoy pushing ourselves on raid night.

If you meet these characteristics, regardless of class/spec, Mid Raid Crisis is interested in you. That said, there are a couple of specific roles we are aggressively trying to fill but any class/role will be considered.

These roles are:
Frost/Unholy DK
Mage
Warlock
Holy/Disc Priest

We are currently working on Heroic Progression while we fill out our 20 man roster, and we all have the goal of Cutting Edge this tier. If you are interested, reach out to Flyspyro (papillion#1814), Spánkí (zipity#1315) or Sàmspùdz (Samspudz#11459) in game, or contact me on discord: spanki#7429

Hey there,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!