384 holy/prot pally LF H/M BoD guild

Hello as title states
384 in both specs decided to reroll the pally late as the main was a tad bit boring 8/9H 2/9M experience can play both specs well.

397 shammy I can play too but only for the right guild currently on frostmourne alliance.

Looking to raid 7:30 pm ST Onwards till 10:30 give or take 2 or 3 times a week

Add me for a chat Spence#6614

Looking for a key group also.

Hey mate if you are interested in a 2 night guild from 9pm-1130pm svt weds sun we have a spot for you

Add me for a chat mate

hey mate we raid 3 nights a week on horde barth 7.30-10.30 if you have some dps logs at all add #switchblade1360

Hey mate my guild raids 3 nights we are are on frostmounre alliance we raid 8-11 server time. Add me on btag and we can chat Brandon#1621

Hai Hai, Les Magnifiques is currently 7/9N, 4/9H and we would love another reliable player or 2. we raid wed/thu/mon 8 - 10:30 OST. I’d love a chance to chat - Madamehell#1692

If you’re still looking pst me on Barth in game

Hey our guild is a 2 night a week weekend raiding guild on Frostmourne alliance. We raid from 7pm-11pm server time on Sat and Sun. Current progress is 6/9H and we are looking to fill up the spots in our main roster so we no longer have to pug which should speed up our progression a lot.

Our GM and raid leader is a prot pally and if you took his spot it would mean he could go back to what he likes best, healing, so your spot in all raids would be a certainty. We also push regularly weekly +10 keys so everybody can get their mains that sweet 410 gear.

Contact me for an invite or any member in game and come and give our guild a trial and see if it suits you. We are all pretty friendly and have no time for any toxic ppl with bad attitudes no matter how good they are.

Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720
Hello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 6/9 H Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contact
Hello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 6/9 H Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contact
Hello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 8/9N BOD 6/9 H Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contactAdd Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720

Heya Leexii :blush: would you be interested in a Horde 2 nite a week raiding guild WED & THURS 8.30pm to 11pm ST on Caelestraz? If you’d like to have a chat pls pm me on bnet GeMiah#1456 :heart_eyes:

Hi Leexii

Our times may not suit as we start an hour earlier than your preferred start time, but I thought I’d shoot you a message here.

Trusty Patches is an alliance guild on Frostmourne and looking for more players to complete our roster for mythic progression. Currently we are 8/9H and 1/9M. We have a healer spot open for a holy pally and love people who are able to flex roles. We also do not have a shaman, so open to discuss this also.
Currently we raid two nights per week, Wednesdays 6.30pm-9.30pm server and Sundays 6pm-9pm server. If you’re interested to know more, please visit our recruitment page below.

Thank you for your consideration :slight_smile:
Minxy