384 Holy Priest 5/8M LFG

I am looking for a guild to have a healer position in that is focused on mythic raiding. I want to achieve g’huun CE as well push for future CE’s with a new guild. Bnet Jake#13636

1 Like

Guild & Server: Organ Harvesters Horde Kil’Jaeden
Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 5:30pm - 9pmPST (8:30pm - midnight EST)
Current Progression: 4/8M 8/8H 11/11M (US 471)
Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Rhino#2452 | Bnet: Rhinodude#1265
Requirements: Current or Previous Mythic Exp. Above average logs
Needs: Looking for Spriest, boomkin, Lock, hunter. mage dps, and priest and/or monk healer!!!

5/8M is currently recruiting for both our Mythic Teams.
We are on the Hyjal server and are Horde Based

Thank you for your time and interest.
We are a Min/Max mentality, but without the egos.
We are always on the lookout for exceptional players, especially positive, friendly and reliable players.

Expectations of leadership:

• Devoted officers.
  • Transparency.
  • Clear goals.

What you can expect from the guild:

• Sense of community.
  • Willingness to help.
  • Encouragement and support to better yourself, both as your specific class and as a player in general.

What we expect from you as a trial and raider:

• Prepared with consumables and knowledge of the fights.
  • Dedicated player that’s motivated to do whats needed to down bosses.
  • The drive to understand and master your class/spec and maintain at least one viable offset, as certain encounters require us to maintain some flexibility in raid composition.

Raid days and needs are as follows:
5/8M
Tuesday 7:15p to 10:45p PST
Wed 7:15p to 10:45p PST

Looking at all exceptional ranged classes.
High need

4/8M
Sun 6:30p to 9:30p PST
Mon 6:30p to 9:30p PST

Shadow Priest, With the ability to Heal as needed
Affliction Lock
Mage

As always, any exceptional ranged is encouraged to contact one of our recruitment officers if interested.

Discord is a requirement for our raiders. Most instructions and shot-calling happen on voice chat.
A microphone is very highly recommended, but not required.
We run RCLootCouncil, with a bias towards BIS/Stat Priority.

How to apply:
Contact our leadership for more info:

Recruitment:
Glyalith - Glyalith#1576
Vextor - Vex#11236

Dominion

5/8M uldir

We’re an established and mature semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Open Recruitment

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we’re recruiting raiders, not just their class!

Dominion was established in 2005 on Alter of Storms and in 2012 transferred to Stormrage. Our officer core has provided stability for many years. We have made multiple progression targets over the years:

Cataclysm:

8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul

Pandaria:

14/14 Heroic (Mythic) Siege of Orgrimmar

WOD:

13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Legion:

11/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798, Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie

LF A holy priest to join our healer team.

Short Version: LFM for Mythic Raid Team. 2 night schedule(3rd day for first 2 weeks of new tier). Recruiting for current tier and beyond. Guild provides feasts, cauldrons, and vantus for raid.

Currently: 4/8M

Obligatory spam link:

Xantoniel#1517

Im not going to spam you with a long copy paste answer like most people will.

< Juice > [A] 7/8M is very interested. We raid 10-1am est Sun/Mon/Tues. We have made solid progresson on Ghuun after only 4 raid days on him.

We are very competitive on warcraftlogs for speed and overall rankings. Feel free to look us up. Or I can provide a link if you prefer.

Hit me up at:
Discord: Disorient#3600
Btag: Disorient#1861

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi, I think we’d be a good fit. I can send a btag request when I get home. Let me know if you’d like to come in for a trial this week.

Thanatos (Burning Legion - H) is currently 6/8M Uldir. We raid M/T/Th 7:30-10:30 Central. We achieved Cutting Edge each tier in Legion and are looking to continue that success in BFA. We’re a “semi-hardcore” guild that likes to kill all the bosses without getting too worked up about anything.

Please add me on Discord (silfverberg#1161) or Bnet (matthewT#1652).

Hi there. Terrible Gamers - Bleeding Hollow is currently in need of a Priest for its mythic core. We are 4/8 (40% fetid) raiding on a 2 night/week schedule. Wed/Thursday 7:30-10:30 EST, tuesday optional heroic farm.

Our current priest had to step away due to irl conflicts. Add me on btag Musclebadger#1829 so we can chat. We currently have a very healthy raid roster at 23 players.

Hi There! 6/8 M is recruiting on Illidan. I would love to see some of your logs if you’re interested. I’ll add you tonight but my Bnet is Rigena#1810

Hey Ozoné!

<Resistance> on Hyjal is recruiting!

Friday/Saturday 7-10pm PST

Optionals through the week.

We are also 6/8M!

We have a guild application at : https:// goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32

if you have questions you can contact me at:

Bnet: Elvera#1370

Discord: Elvera#1963

Hey

We are currently recruiting for 8.1 and have a hpriest direct opening soon.

Storm (Alliance) Stormrage
7/8M 1% Ghuun
Weds/Thurs 8-11:30 EST
Tues optional heroic

More on us here: <Storm> 9/9M,1/2M 2 Day Raiding

Hey bud, so we have a solid position for a HPriest (lost one due to her job). Take a look at our time and let me know!

<Almost Heroes>

Region: US

Server: Area-52

Faction: Horde

Raid times: Sun/Mon 9:00pm-1:00am CST

Raid Progression: 8/8H 3/8M

About: <Almost Heroes> is a two day raid guild with a core group that’s been raiding since MoP. Being a two-day raid guild, we believe in pushing content at a steady pace that is comfortable but still competitive. During raid time our officer team works swiftly to create solutions to problems before they become bigger problems, to maximize our efficiency. Outside of this however, our raids are filled with laughter, jokes, we come together and form a big dysfunctional family.

Our mythic roster currently holds a few stand-ins while we fill our final spots for our push forward. Mythic+ experience always welcomed as we try to push everyone a max key weekly. Please note we do not recruit for the bench.

Applications please visit h ttps://almost-heroes.enjin.com/#

h ttps://discord.gg/q6D8B8K

Recruitment contact:

Arcon#1815 (B-net) or Arcon#8375 (Discord) - for any questions!