384 havoc DH 5/8m lf CE guild

Hey there. I am a 384 havoc demon hunter, looking for a guild that strives to push CE in a timely and efficient manner. My current availability is weekdays 7-12 est. I am looking for a new guild as to I am currently unhappy in my current one. I can swing either horde and alliance as well. I am a long time player and I can play both warrior and havoc at proficient level for mythic content. I am also above 1.2k IO and would not mind finding a team to run with consistently.
My bnet is Zazabi#1256

Hi there! is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 8/8 mythic on a 2 day (6 hours) per week schedule.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are always looking to add great players, and as we prepare for 8.1, applications are open for trial raiders of all classes and specs.

You can find us on wowprogress via their search function.
Our applications are housed on guilded. I can get you a link via DM, but this new forum does not allow links for some reason.

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Name: Alpha AF
Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Progress: 6/8M
Times: 8-12 EST - Tues/Wed
Recruiting:

⦁ Rogue
⦁ Priest(Holy/Shadow)
⦁ Druid(Feral/Moonkin)
⦁ DK(DPS)
⦁ Demon Hunter(DPS)

Contact me @ iamawesome#1439 on bnet or Awe#6997 on discord

Yo Zaz,

Just sent you a Btag request. Looking to talk to you about your DH. Here’s some guild spam for info on our team:

At Focus Up we understand the player base has grown up. We raid two nights a week with Cutting Edge skills and expectations. We’re looking for a few more to round out our team. Leadership is Cutting Edge with a competitive mindset, on a semi hardcore schedule.

Current Prog: 8/8N 8/8H 5/8M Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8:15pm-11:15pm EST

What we’re looking for: Players with a WANT to not only push mythic for personal progress, but to be a part of a team.

What we need: Top Priorities

1. Rogue
  2. Boomkin
  3. Mage
  4. Lock
  5. Demon Hunter

Raid has 24 members, but skilled players are welcome to apply.
We’re always looking at adding skilled players to improve the flexibility and talent level of our roster.

Reach out to either myself Dtg#11748 or Vyea#1852 to talk a bit more with us!

We are a 5/8 alliance guild on KT server, with a mythic plus team that pushes keys scores 1500-1600 rio. We raid twice a week from 8:30-11:30 EST T/W

Contact and spam :slight_smile: .

Contact
Ablarg ( Btag: pwnedyou#1183// Discord: pwnedyou0720#3450)
Ríoghnach (Btag: prizma#11192 // Discord: Mint#3740)
Bannedblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
BlargSwag (Btag: Caswagna#1613 // Discord: Tr4nsc3nd3nc3#5280)