384 7/8m xp Hunter lf mythic guild

Malice,Bleeding Hollow - US Horde

8/8M US, 382

Tues weds thurs 830-1130 est

Ataxius#11861

Hi Tomro

< Friend Zone > of Darkspear [A] is looking for 1-2 more players to add to our roster. We are 8/8M and raid T/Th/M at 9:30pm-1:00am EST. As a guild we have been around since Cataclysm and will be around until the time WoW dies.

If you want more info or to apply please visit friendzoneguild . enjin . com

My battletag is Sicknizzle#1798 please feel free to add me.

Thanks for your time, looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey, <Miss You Already> [A] is an 8/8M guild who could use some additional ranged DPS for current farm and next tier. Currently located on Proudmoore.

Raid times are 8-11 PST (11-2 EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

You can app at our discord here: https://discord.gg/ay3VRn9

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage 8/8M

We are looking to finish solidifying our ranks. We are a 3 day a week guild, with a player base that varies. Some of us have top US 25 exp, and some of us are newer to the game, all of us are solid players though.
The RL and officers are all very experienced.
We are raiding on a EST schedule.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

We are currently looking for all exceptional ranged dps to push CE more quickly in 8.1.5. Our guild is also an active guild and we would like our members to engage in other activities with the guild such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc.

We are looking for our members to also have at least a neck level of 38 before mythic raid comes out in 8.1.5, which would be Jan 29th!

Please message me at Toppi#7373(disc) or Tommy#14928(btag).

Hey,

I am Akira of < Friend Zone >, we’re searching for a top-tier hunter player for the upcoming raid tier BFD!

We raid 3 nights a week(M/T/Th) at 930pm-1am on the Darkspear server. We are currently 8/8m, and our goal for next tier is top 100 for Famed Slayer (or whatever it will be called) for Jaina. If this interests you check us out: [A]<Friend Zone>10.5hr 8/8M

or add my battletag and we can talk! Akira#1832.