383 Warlock LF H BoD Guild

Name: PlagÜe
BTag: Runel#1558
Server: Guldan
Faction: Alliance

Raid Experience:
BoD: 1/9 M 7/9H 9/9 N
Uldir: 2/8 M 8/8H 8/8 N

All raid content, since Vanilla (Hardmode, Mythic, Normal, 40 man, etc)

Raid Times:
WeekDays: Mon, Tues, Fri
Weekends: Sat, Sun

I raid on my Horde Warlock and I’m currently looking for another raid guild/group for days, i’m not with my core group. I’m overseas, so most raid times on those desired raid days work.

Hello there! I’m Smitty from [H] Corrupted Cannoli on Area52. We are a brand new guild formed by friends. We are an adult friendly guild with the main goal of making the guild a home.
We are recruiting for our raid team, with the idea of casually progress to AOTC every tier, and with the idea of enjoying each other company. Our raid days are Friday and Saturday 8pm to 11pm EST. While we are filling our raid team, we are doing M+s to help gear people.
If this interests you or if you have any questions please contact myself or the GM.
My tag: InTheShadows#1278
GM tag: Okashiro#11455
If you decide that you don’t wanna join, we wish you good luck and have fun!

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a warlock in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt run we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with Jaina to 10% so we will be 9/9 this week we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys and higher daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hello Plague!

Who is Peak:

Peak is a new alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
Willing to merge with a guild. Would discuss ranks, ideals, etc. Days/Times are set however!

Raid Times

Saturday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST
Sunday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
Non DK Tank

Healers
Holy / Disc Priest
Hpally
Rshaman

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Rogue
DH
Warrior

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Officer : Thrillhouse#1644

• GM : Rae#1385

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+). We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 7/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere where we respect one another. Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps, although some melee would be considered.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Hello Plague!

Ascendance might be a good fit for you. And we are currently looking for another warlock so, I’ll leave a little info here. Please feel free to reach out.

We are a casual mythic progression guild. We’re currently 9/9 H 1/9M BoD.

We raid Tuesdays/Thursdays 11pm EST - 1am EST. It’s only 4 hours a week, but since our guild has been around a long time, we’re full of raiders that know how to get things done without having to put in 8+ hours a week. We also love running Mythic+ on our off nights.

If you’d like to chat some more please hit me up. My btag is Pananda#1469

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567