383 Retribution Paladin LF Mythic Raiding Roster

Hey there. I’m a dedicated Retribution Paladin looking to join a new guild to partake in high-end Mythic raiding content. Here is some background information regarding myself and my character, with a TL;DR at the bottom:

• I’ve been playing this Paladin since WotLK, predominantly as a PvP player. I started progression raiding content in Mists of Pandaria.
  • My most notable raiding accomplishments include fully clearing Mythic (Heroic at the time) Siege of Orgrimmar, Cutting Edge on Imperator Mar’gok in Mythic Highmaul, most of Mythic Blackrock Foundry, Cutting Edge on Archimonde in Mythic Hellfire Citadel, half of Mythic Tomb of Sargeras, and most of Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne. I’m currently 8/8H, 2/8M in Uldir, and I’m looking for a guild that intends to complete most or all of Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor next patch.
  • I’m very competitive-minded, seeking to perform within the top of my role in any given group content.
  • I main as Retribution, but also have 380 Protection gear and 376 Holy gear. I’m proficient as Protection, and will be better with Holy after some more practice with the Legion redesign.
  • I currently play as Horde on US-Turalyon, but I’m not opposed to changing servers or going back to Alliance as long as I’m guaranteed a trial upon arrival.
  • I live on the east coast (EST), but I’m okay with transferring to a server that’s central or west coast. I should be readily available any given weekday or weekend night, though I leave my work later on Wednesdays @ 8pm EST. I prefer raiding weekday nights, but can occasionally assist in non-essential weekend raids.
  • I consider myself semi-hardcore, in that I aim to see most or all current Mythic raid content completed steadily over the course of the given raid tier. I’m far from Realm/World First material, however, and have no interest in such.
  • I’m the opposite of an altoholic; I play my Paladin almost exclusively. I do have a Demon Hunter, Warlock, Druid, and Shaman I’ve been leveling on the side, but I have no immediate urge to bring them to max level and gear them.
  • Outside of raid content, I enjoy running Mythic+ dungeons, playing other online games like Overwatch and Hearthstone, or just socializing on Discord.
  • The new forum functionality won’t allow me to link information regarding my character, but feel free to look me up on the Armory, Warcraftlogs, Raiderio, Wowanalyzer, or any other similar resource. At request, I can always link them to you myself.

TL;DR: 383 Retribution Paladin, can flex onto tank or healing, 8/8H and 2/8M, Horde-Turalyon, can transfer server/faction, raid weekday nights, want to clear most/all Mythic content.

If you have any additional questions or wish to talk to me directly, message me here or whisper me in-game, and I’ll gladly talk to you in-game or hop into a Discord channel of your choice. Thank you for your time.

Short Version: LFM for Mythic Raid Team. 2 night schedule(3rd day for first 2 weeks of new tier). Recruiting for current tier and beyond. Guild provides feasts, cauldrons, and vantus for raid.

Currently: 4/8M

Obligatory spam link:

Xantoniel#1517

Hey I feel like our guild would be a perfect fit for you! Even though we don’t necessarily need another melee your skill is definitely high enough where we can fit you in. Take a look at our ad and let me know if you’re interested: <H><BibleBlack> 5/8M US-Tichondrius

Hello, Astral is currently recruiting for immediate core positions in our mythic progression team.

(8/8H 3/8M) - Mal’ganis - Horde

Raid Times
Friday / Saturday
7:30 pm - 11:30 pm Server (CST)

About Us:
<Astral> is a Mythic progression guild built from Cutting Edge players many of which have been playing since 2005. We are a newer guild that started at the end of Legion with an extremely strong core team and a focus to clear Mythic content quickly.

We enjoy having a steady progression focused environment with an efficient and condensed schedule.

What do we give you?
We provide a fun, drama free environment for you to play alongside like-minded players while experiencing end game progression. Outside of raiding, members enjoy other in-game content such as pushing high M+ keys, leveling alts, pulling together alt runs, etc. Many members also play numerous games outside of WoW such as Overwatch, PUBG, LoL, etc.

We also provide all raiders with flasks, feasts, potions, and 2500g in repairs

Netho#1554 - BNET
Netho#6174 - Discord

[H] US- Tichondrius

Raid Times:

• Tuesday 7:15 PM - 10:15 PM PST
  • Thursday 7:15-10:15 PM PST
  • Monday (Optional Alt/Heroic/Normal Nights) 7:15-10:15 PM PST

Progression:
3/8 Mytic Uldir

Contact Info:
GM: Bnet – Khambhat#1967 / Discord Tag – Rhaab#9614
Recruitment Officer: Bnet – Dominiko#1777 / Discord Tag – Dominiko#5315
DPS Officer: Bnet – Murgy#11437 / Discord Tag – Murgy#3168

Full Blurb view-able here.

We’d love to add a Ret Pally to our roster!

Color Blind - 4/8M AOTC ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com to apply!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Salt Factory 7/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Sunwell Hotel (US-Tichondrius) is a progression focused guild, where we unceasingly strive for exceptional execution and performance through which we maximize individual as well as raid potential, while providing a relaxed and drama free environment.

Who We Are:

We, here at Sunwell Hotel, have a progression oriented mindset which is ultimately aimed at clearing the current Mythic Content. We offer a stable leadership with experience as Officers/GMs in hardcore raiding guilds dating back to Vanilla and a raiding environment that ensures maximal progress; while maintaining a respectful, mature and enjoyable atmosphere.

What We Are Looking For:

We are looking for individuals with exceptional raiding skills, awareness, knowledge as well as previous Mythic/Heroic raiding experience. We are looking for Raiders that have competitive personalities, that strive to be the best they can be at their class, by eagerly going over logs pre and post raid to see where they can improve; as well as those who keep up with current theorycrafting and research/changes that is pertinent to their class. We are looking for individuals who are punctual and have impeccable raid attendance. Attendance is of paramount importance to us since we are aimed at clearing mythic content. In the event that We recruit you to out raid team, we are depending and expecting you to be able to make nearly 80%+ of our raids. Furthermore, we realize that successful progression not only requires punctuality and skill, but cooperation and communication. We are looking for individuals who share those values with us while maintaining positive, lighthearted and respectful attitudes.

Our Raiding Schedule:

• Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - 9:00pm to 12:00am EST

• All Raiders are expected to run Mythic + throughout the week.

Current Progress:

• 2/8M Uldir

• 8/8H Uldir

Our Current Needs:

• Tank - Low Need

• Healer - N/A

• Melee DPS - Low Need: Ret, DH, Enh

• Ranged DPS - High Need: Shadow Priest, Elemental, Warlock, Hunter, Mage

Any exceptional players who wish to apply to currently filled positions will be considered, as the Mythic Roster is competitive and adaptable

Contact Information:

You can reach out to us through Battle Tag:

• Asheer#12200

• Muaythai#1622

Hi Areos,
I’m from Focus Up (4/8M, 8/8H) a Mythic guild on the Thrall server, and we are a group of relaxed, passionate gamers coming together to create a solid mythic roster. We are looking for outstanding players with punctuality, drive and a desire for challenge and progression. Our leadership and raid core are all confidant mythic raiders with a long history of experience. We are in need of relaxed, mature players like you who will help us reach Cutting Edge.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 8-11PM Server Time(EST).

Interested in us and hungry for some mythic progression? Pst Dtg (Dtg#11748) or Vyea (Vyea#1852) for more info!

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!