383 Ret/Prot Paladin LF late night raiding guild

383 Ret/Prot Pally-AOTC 11/07/18 Uldir.
I live in Korea(no lag super fast net), but I prefer playing with my NA folks so I’m looking for a late night raiding guild. I actually use the full toolkit of Paladins, so I’m quite good at throwing out Blessings and Lay on Hands at critical times while still DPSing well.

I also have 120 Holy Priest, DH, lock, and Mage on an Oceanic server I might bring over if I find the right home.

Please reply to this message to contact me, looking forward to playing with some rad folks in NA again. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi there! Im the GM of Syntax Error on Malganis.
We do AOTC raiding and some light Mythic (8/8H 2/8M)

We are currently looking for 1 Tank and 1 Healer. We have a few small flex DPS spots so all DPS are welcome to apply and trial.
How late is late? We raid Tuesday / Friday 9pm - 11pm CST.

We also have a very active M+ team that is putting together a group to try to qualify for the MDI.

Here is our website with more information about our guild: https://syntaxerrorguild.wixsite.com/guild

Let me know if youre interested!
My Discord is BlueIntimacy#1207

Hey there Apocx!
‘Ode to Undercity’ is an 8/8 H 2/8 M Heroic-Focused guild on Thrall.
We raid Wed/Thurs 8:45-11:30 EST
If you’re looking for a friendly, mature environment to push AOTC and maybe some mythic during the farm lull, we just might be the place for you!
Add me Btag Claw#12942 if you have any interest

1 Like

Kirkland Signature is a semi-hardcore friends & family guild looking to upgrade our roster for Battle of Dazar’alor (5/8 Mythic Uldir). We have a pretty chill raid environment but all want to play with people who are looking to improve and progress. Bonus points if you’re a fan of the brand!

Raid Times Sunday, Monday: Mythic 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST Wednesday (Optional): Heroic 8:30pm - 10:00pm PST

Recruiting :syringe: We still need a few more healers to make sure we can keep everyone alive.

:shield: We have enough tanks - sorry!

:crossed_swords: Currently, we only have one mage and one warrior, so those classes are a bit higher priority, but we’re open to accepting any good damage dealers.

Ideally, we hope to recruit about 5-6 more starters who can make our two raid nights consistently.

PvP We plan on running regular high-rated RBGs to get everyone capped on Conquest each week. We also have multiple Glad players always looking for more Arena partners.

If you’re interested or have any questions, please add our guild leader, Locren (Pandasaurus#1820). Thanks!

Hit me up if the times work for you.

<Exodus> - Silver Hand - Horde

Raiding 2 nights a week, Thursday and Sunday 9PM-12 Pacific.

We get AOTC each tier, 2/8M Uldir, and are looking to get our numbers back up for BoD mythic. We want raiders who are interested in mythic, but are ok if that doesn’t mean getting Cutting Edge every tier.

Contact: Anani#1620 or visit us on Discord, ending letters XgJhDEe

Currently recruiting: DPS and Tanks

Loot: Personal loot, EPGP based trading of unwanted loot

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid centric guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

Applicant information:
Applicants should be geared enough to contribute to the current raiding content. Applicants must have an understanding of what to expect from encounters in the content we are working on. While not mandatory, successful applicants should have experience and or knowledge of all progression fights. In addition, a thorough understanding of your class and spec, as well as knowledge of how to maximize your character is highly desirable. Applicants should be able to fully commit to our raid schedule and be able to maintain at least 90% attendance.

I’ll be available any time weekdays after 6PM Seoul time, and any time during the weekends.

Cool! We’re definitely too early for you but Id edit your original post to say that you’re looking for a raid starting after 4am EST / 1am PST. That might help in finding one of those late late night guilds to reach out.

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933