383 Resto Sham LF raid team

Hello! I’m looking for a new Horde heroic or mythic team for the raid coming out soon.

I’m a 383 resto shaman, 5/8 M experience for Uldir, and would like to raid on weekends.

Please message me on Discord (Reynie#2360) if you’re looking for a shaman healer and to discuss logs/raiderIO! I also have max alchemy/herbalism and happy to make cauldrons.

You wouldn’t happen to be interested in playing ele, would you. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can play it, but not as well as I can play resto! Would much prefer to heal. :slight_smile:

We’re a heroic team looking for a elemental shaman. Our times are 8PM Sat/Sun (3 hour sat, 2 hour sun). Not sure if some of our existing healers would be willing to swap back and forth between weeks but if you are interested I figured I’d just put the offer out haha. If not good luck with your search!

(We also do mythic+ and whatnot outside of raids)

I’ll hit you up on Discord!

Tribe Gaming is a Heroic AOTC focused guild and looking to add a healer for the next raid tier. We raid Tue-Thu 8:30-11:00pm.

We’re mostly a group of working professionals who like to play hard when we can.

Hey there Reynie,

I added you on discord. My team needs another healer (class not as important as being reliable and decent at your spec). We are in the process of forming a cutting edge pushing raid team and are only a few players short of a comfortable roster going into the next tier.

We raid TUES AND THURS 8-11PM EST. I suggest checking out our recruitment post. It goes into better detail of our goals and whatnot. See if we are a good fit for eachother.

Ill try to get ahold of you over discord if I see you on. I understand you want to raid weekends but figured id offer anyways! Cheers!

Hey i need you. Im dying for a resto shaman on my heal team. May be late to the party, but i’ll try to add you just incase.

Burdman06#1963 bnet.