383 ilvl 5/8M (6/8Mexp) DK LFG

Hey potential future guildies,

For the last year or so I was running my own guild (To Be Determined on Arthas) and I think I finally hit my breaking point with roster boss. I’d like to now just focus on my character and performing at my top ability instead of 20 different people. I’ve mostly played Blood since I started playing DK back in Cata, but I can play Frost and Unholy on a competitive level as well. I am more than fine flexing in between tank and dps.

When it comes to my raid experience, I’ve always made it to the middle tier bosses in a raid and then my guild would stop raiding or not be able to hold a steady roster, a feeder guild if you will.

I would prefer to raid on weekdays, but I can make most anything work. I will only raid nights (anything after 7-7:30pm CST is a go for me) and would like to be in bed around 12am or 1am for work.

Since I was the GM and RL of my guild, I could definitely bring some real talent with me and would prefer to raid with them, but it isn’t a deal breaker if they aren’t able to join.

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to read through this and hope to hear from you guys soon.

Jordone#1898

If you’d be cool with mostly dpsing, we might make a good fit! Good luck in your search either way!

Color Blind - 5/8M AOTC ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com to apply!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like

7/8M Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Lock
Healer - No Priest/Pally
Tank - Prefer Multiclass Tanks.

… but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team’s focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:

• Commitment to regular attendance to the team
  • Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
  • Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
  • Required ILVL 370+, neck lvl 25+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192
Discord: Drinkinmycup#3873

[H] 5/8M Tues/Wednesday HYJAL 6-8:30pm PST
If the times interest you contact me on Discord: gldfsh#1218
I have questions

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Jordawn :sunglasses: !

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hello! We are a 5/8M alliance guild on Kel’thuzad that raids from 7:30-10:30 central time on T/W. Our guild core are rea life friends and persons who have raided together back in wolk. The group does mythic plus as well.

If interested contact!

Hey there Jordawn, I’d be interested to chat with you if you’re looking for a steady, longstanding raid team with a history of progression! I would also be interested to see/chat with any potential raiders you have on your current team that may also be looking for a new home. Would love to add a main DK dps to our roster!

[A] Crisp is currently 8/8M Uldir on US-Baelgun, ranked US 158.

Officer: Kaber (YUV#1229)
Recruitment: Bella (Uruviel#1474)

Current Recruitment
We are currently in open recruiting for the next tier.

We are currently accepting applications for all specs and classes. All outstanding applications are considered as we fill our roster for Battle for Dazar’alor.

About Crisp
Crisp is an adult progression raiding guild on US-Baelgun. Founded in 2007 by GM Samiam, Crisp’s longevity can be attributed to our ability to evolve and grow with each new tier of content while maintaining a small, elite, and tight-knit raiding core. We are disciplined, yet fun. We are pioneers of our classes, friends through raiding, and we are seeking others performing at peak levels to join us in combating the pixel monsters.

Before You Apply
We take raiding seriously, but it is also our fun, stress relief, and community. Members are expected to know when it is ok to goof around and when it is time to get down to business. We engage in quite a bit of tomfoolery and adult-themed shenanigans so you must be open to that sort of humor. Crisp is strictly an 18 and older guild.

Members are required to have a stable internet connection, a computer capable of raiding, Mumble with a working microphone, an open mind, and a good attitude.

Raiding Requirements
Moving into BfA, we are pushing hard for solid rankings. We expect applicants to also have an alt of their role (Healer/Ranged/DPS) available for splits for the first two weeks of each tier. Applicants are expected to be proficient in play on their alt as well as their main. All potions, flasks, and food are provided by the guild for mains and alts alike during this time period. We fully expect your alt to be in a state that it can stand its ground in a heroic group.

Attendance
Our raid times are Monday - Thursday, 5:00-9:00 PST (Invites @ 4:45). For the first two weeks of every tier, we add Friday at standard raid times to our progression schedule. We expect solid attendance, but understand when things come up. We do expect advanced notice for absences.

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks and potions) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank. These perks are available from the moment you start your trial with us.

Please visit www.crispguild.com to apply today!

Hey there :smiley:

[7/8M] -Thirteen Thirty Seven of Mal’Ganis [H]- Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and finish CE before the next raid drops and we make our push to finish in the top 100 US in the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

Currently 7/8 Mythic we are looking for raiders to complete Cutting Edge with and siege into the Battle of Dazar’Alor with. Expectations for the next tier are VERY high and what we accomplish at the end of this tier will determine our attitude headed into the next.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
2-3 WARLOCKS!!!
1 TANK [ANY BUT WARR/MONK]
1-2 HEALERS [HOLY PALADIN, RESTO SHAMAN HIGH PRIORITY]
ANY AND ALL DPS.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30-9 PST, meaning 8:30-12 EST, and 7:30-11 Server Time.

The culture we have created inside our raid is something that is going to propel us into success in the next tier. Our goals are aimed very high, and with the players we have AND YOU, they are reachable. We look forward to chatting with you on Battlenet or Discord, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get you in and kill the Slug.

Get in touch
GM: Kameron#1822
Officer: Pachyderm#1286
Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (Yes, there is a space, I think. Probably.

Hi Jordawn,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a DK. This is a core spot in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

Progression:
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

Legend (Turalyon -Horde) Currently 8/8M

Raid Times:
Optional/Heroic Tuesday: 9:30 – 12:30pm EST
Wednesday: 9:30 – 12:30pm EST
Thursday: 9:30 - 12:30pm EST

We do like to add a third progression day on Tuesday for the first week of Heroic and first week of Mythic.

Recruitment Needs:
Frost DK - High
Tank - Medium
Rogue - Medium

Currently looking for any exceptional players. We expect everyone that applies to fully understand the mechanics of their class.

Contact our leadership for more information:
Discord:
Dan (Dookú)#5465 thenetan#1787 (btag)
Domica#3858
Kunder#3867

Reverie is a mythic oriented semi-hardcore PvE guild which was established in July 2018 in preparation for the BFA expansion. Our members have a rich history raiding in WoW, which has allowed for a diverse range of experience amongst our players. Our current values lie most heavily in improvement and teamwork. We believe that working as a team is critical to success, we would rather pick our raiders up then beat them to the ground. Our goal is to improve each tier going forward, both in terms of our strong sense of community, as well as our performance as a guild. Since we do raid on a lighter schedule we expect our raiders to come prepared and able to listen. If you feel that we are a fit for you feel free to apply. Leave your egos at the door please.

Requirements
365+ Ilvl
25+ HoA
Must have high attendance

Uldir Needs
Melee/Tank: Warrior, Enhance
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Elesham, Boomkin, Mage
Heals: Disc, Rdruid, Rsham
If your class is not listed please feel free to apply as spots are competitive.

M+
We are also accepting members to push mythic + keys since we only raid 2 nights a week we would like to fill our time with more players to have fun and push keys with.

Guild: <Reverie>
Server: US-Turalyon
Schedule: Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am est
Progression: 8/8H 4/8M
Voice: Discord

Feel free to contact one of our officers in game.
Add Us
Lustratic#1862
Fayren#11291
Elayna#11139

Rhythmic

US-Thrall

Horde

Wed/Fri/Sun 8:45-12:00 Eastern

Intro

Hello! Rhythmic is a relatively new guild that formed at the tail end of Legion. We raided ABT Mythic and made it to 10/11M. We are currently 7/8M and looking for strong players for the new raid, Battle of Dazar’alor, as well as finishing this tier to get CE.

About

Rhythmic formed under a few members who did weekly heroic ABT clears across small guilds, but these members desired more content. So, these members went out and pugged mythic ABT with the mindset of, “let’s learn together.” The team progressed slowly at first, but gained momentum when a more solid core formed. To put the Rhythmic mindset in a nutshell, we throw our motivation, determination, and our stubbornness at a boss till it dies.

Goals

Our goal at Rhythmic is to get CE each raid tier with time to spare! We want to build a raid team that allows for quick progression through a new raid tier to allow us relaxation and recuperation which allows us to watch more Funimation.

What We Expect

We expect good attendance, preparedness, and level headedness

We need good attendance to progress bosses. We can’t have people dipping in the middle of a progress boss. Of course emergencies happen! We do not expect people to come in the middle of a crisis or real life events. Afterall, this is a game.

We need prepared people. Bring enough potions to get the job done. Look up logs, videos, and strategies. The more effective our time of preparing for a fight, the more effective our pulls will be on the fight.

We need players with a level head. Toxicity doesn’t promote good raid atmosphere with the intention of downing bosses. Use that aggravation to uplift your fellow raiders. They struggle, we all struggle, so help them overcome for our success.

Where You Can Find Us!

Find the space located in front of the .com to copy the link.

https ://legionsofthehorde .com/

Raid Application

https ://legionsofthehorde .com/wow/raid-sign-up/

Contacts

Papadeath (Btag-Franklyvash#1303) (Discord-Papawheeley#3260)

Woowei (Btag-Dreadpirate#11766) (Discord-Woowei#9803)

Sharktopüs (Btag-Witchdocta#1362) (Discord-Sharktopus#8541)

Dizla (Btag-Dizla#1215) (Discord-Dizla#2074)

<Disturbed> on Zul’jin (8/8M, US-Horde) is currently looking for additional skilled players for farm and into Battle for Dazaralor, with a special focus on the following:

• Any exceptional players, regardless of class.
  • Any good melee DPS to counteract our massive caster stack right now. Special focus on DKs, DHs, and rogues.
  • Healers, so we can stop making strong DPS players play alts on progress.
  • Tanks. Double bonus points for competent DPS offspec.

Raid times: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8:00 to 11:00 PM EST. We do not add mandatory raid days.

Website: disturbedguild[dot]com <-- Feel free to put in an application here

Applicants are expected to be competent both at their class and at performing raid mechanics.

Outside of main raid, we sometimes do stuff like push higher M+ keys, deplete keys on our alts, or run BGs as the mood takes us.

If you have any questions, you can add me:

baissy#1558 (btag)
Juniper#4875 (Discord)

Or add a guild officer to speak about recruitment:

Madness (Madness#12309)
Applejuice (Apple#11916)

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933