383 Hunter LF Guild

Good morning Akunza! I wanted to leave our raid information and talk to you about Dazar’alor! Please feel free to add me if the information below sounds like what you are looking for.

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
Warlock
Rogue
Hunter
Healer

… but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team’s focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:

Commitment to regular attendance to the team
Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
Required ILVL 380+, neck lvl 36+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Raid Leader/GM: Atrianna#1646
Discord: Atrianna#6536

Hey Akunza!

“First Try” 5/8M- is unique as we always kill everything on our first attempt. You know, the one where we all try really hard, at the same time.

About us:

We are a new guild comprised of some raiders that have been core members in top guilds ranging from U.S. 3rd through 100. We are now wanting to kill content at a more casual pace. As with all guilds we have members that are new to Mythic difficulty but we are determined to get our team “Cutting Edge” in Battle For Dazar’alor.

What brings us together is a mutual desire to successfully raid current content with people we actually enjoy being around. We are friendly, respectful and like to have fun while also performing at a high level.

Raid Nights:

Mythic- Sun/Mon 9:45pm - 1:15am EST
Heroic- Weekly runs for alts

Recruiting:

Tanks ( Med )

Healers ( Med )

Melee ( Med )

Ranged ( High ) - Mage/Shadow Priest/Balance

We are happy to chat with anyone who is interested in joining. The above list is just a guideline for us, there is always room to grow.

Lets chat if you’re interested, I’m an open book!

Nes ( Herquleez#1153 ) or on discord @Nes#3396

Hi Akunza :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! Any DPS with a Healing OS us also encouraged to apply! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475