383 Havoc H LF mythic raiding guild

So basically the team 2 that i was in got disbanded about a month ago at 4/8M and I’m not able to raid until Dazar’alor. Right now I just want to shop around and increase my options if I’m not able to get into the core raid team. I’m 3/8M and have experience on Fetid and Vec, in Legion i was a member of a 10/11M guild on my ret pally. I can provide logs upon request.

Requirements: Be horde. 2-3 raid day schedule between 8-11:30PM EST. Stable raid atmosphere, I’ve gone between several guilds at this point and its getting annoying. I want a home if I can’t find one here.

What I offer: Dedicated Raider, mature, and knows my class, also have 3 alts: 2 max lvled, warlock that im gearing and a heroic geared Frost/Blood DK.

I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Han Shot First– Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 5/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push Mythic progression and Cutting Edge.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues/Wed/Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM) Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, BigBert#1227-Healing Officer.

<Despair> is looking for your class for Uldir! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG’s, arena’s, and RBG’s if that’s something you’re into when we’re not killing Mythic bosses! During last expansion we ended 10/11 M with sub 30% pulls on M Argus, and ended server 2nd. This expansion we are aiming to full clear mythic and take server first. We are horde on the server Frostwolf. Current Progression: We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H 5/8M Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST Feast and flask will normally be provided but we’d advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well. Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283. Healing Recruiter: Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Asmadeus,

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13 year old raiding guild that stopped raiding about a month and a half ago to start our move to Dalaran from Kael’thas. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

I did not add you because you did not specify whether you would go ally or not. If not then good luck to you finding a good home. If so, then I can be found at Geo#1668.

Geo

Hey! I’m going to keep this short and sweet. We are Crisis a guild on Rexxar/Misha. We are looking for a few new members to fill our roster. Currently 3/8M. We raid from 8pm CST - 11pm on Friday/Saturday. We’re a friendly guild looking to push content as far as we can without making it not fun, but want to try and get tier end bosses down on mythic.

If you have any questions, message me on Btag(legsonfire#11667) or on Discord(legsonfire#0001)

Have a good day!