383 DH tank and 386 Mage LF new home

Hello,
We are just getting back into wow after a break. I would love a semi-casual guild that runs mythic +s, and normal raiding maybe heroic after a bit. I know this is asking a lot I am not sure what content we can run with our ilvls. We are active and love to play. Hit me up in game. dextermorgan#1253
Thank you for your time.

Hey there,

I would love to chat I have added you on btag.

Hello!

Control Freaks are also returning after a break, and our raid team is currently 7/9 heroic in BoD. Our leadership are all 3/9 mythic, but we’re rebuilding the team in this guild after a break. We aim for AOTC each tier, at a semi-casual pace, and then dabble in mythic. Our aim is more for having a good time than hardcore progression, and we are more than willing to teach players to raid at higher levels. If you are interested hit me up in game or on btag @ bryarken#1391.

We are actively looking for tanks for m+ and raiding, so there’s plenty of room for both of you.

We also run m+ all the time, and right now have a strong core running +10-14 dungeons, and we’d love to expand that group. We raid tue and thurs 6-9pm server, and are generally active weeknights and weekends.