383 brew and 381 warlock looking for a perminate weekend home

Hello.

Me and my wife are looking for a fulltime raid team. We have been raiding on and off since BC at AOTC lvl or higher. Tried starting my own team and It went down hill due to some drama.

We are looking for a fulltime team that’s goal is for CE this tier. I can only raid Friday and Saturday due to being active duty military stationed in south korea. Would not mind transferring if its a good fit but dont want to faction change. Have been alliance and horde and would rather stay alliance. Hope to hear from you soon best of luck on your loots

Leaving info juuuuuuuuust in case, since I think we’d be a great fit, aside from factions. Good luck in your search!

Color Blind - 6/9H BoD, 6/8M Uldir ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9H BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/9H BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/9H BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Recruitment Administrators: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Joined your discord cuz im at work to get more information

1 Like

Crestfallen on Tichondrius is recruiting veteran and new raiders alike with a teamwork-focused mentality to join our ambitious raiding team. We are a brand new guild comprising of a group of friends that want to build a community with like-minded players that have the same goal to participate in all the difficult PvE content the game has to offer on a light 2 day schedule, this will include both heroic/mythic raiding and high mythic plus keys.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST.

If you are interested or have any questions you can contact us on Bnet Grace#1550 or Discord Grace#9631.

Hello!

Resounding Maybe on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for more members for our raid team! We welcome all players, though we are a Horde guild ;).

We raid Fri (9-12PST) and Sat (8-11PST), with a Wednesday off night (currently normal BoD, 8-11PST). Our goals are to recruit hard, push harder and get that Cutting Edge!

If interested let me know! McAlison#1894