383 7/8M MW LF Guild 8.1

Good afternoon,

Hopefully you take the time to actually read through what I am looking for. I am currently looking for a guild for next tier as I would like to help my current guild finish CE as they are a great group of people, but I am finding myself getting complacent from not being challenged on our healing team. I can discuss more in-depth when chatting.

I am looking for a guild that is preferably Horde, and preferably with times between 10pm and 2 am EST. I could potentially start around 9pm EST, but it would be cutting it close occasionally.

I am looking to play Mistweaver, but I do have a Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, and a Resto Druid all 375+, and have been slowly gearing a Resto Shaman, all of which I could potentially play should the need arise.

I am also looking for a guild that is active outside of raids as I do enjoy running M+ on all of my alts. My MW is ~1400 but I would like to start pushing higher as I haven’t in several weeks now.

Please post your spams here and I will be in touch, or add me on Discord: Bia#2711 or Bnet: BiaZzZ#1543. It’s easiest during the day to get me through discord.

Thanks and looking forward to chatting.

I know we are a step back in progression but we are going for CE in 8.1. Since you are looking for a guild for 8.1 figured it would be worth a shot. Would love to speak with you about our team if you are interested.

[A] SACRED of Baelgun-Doomhammer(US) Stable, Long Term Guild looking for dps who want to push mythic content. Currently 5/8M 8/8H.

*****We are always looking to recruit any exceptional dps *****

Melee:
Rogue

Ranged:
Warlock
Mage
BM Hunter

About us: We are looking for players who want to push high end mythic content but don’t want to raid on a hardcore schedule. We subscribe to the philosophy that less time playing doesn’t mean less effort or success. We believe that the time we spend dedicated to raiding every week is something important to all our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

We expect all our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by doing adequate research on the fights we are attempting. Flask and feast are provided.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong raid awareness. We value raiders that want to execute the fights correctly while still being able to put out the damage and healing needed. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that will push into mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn’t raid on a Hardcore schedule but will be sure to use our time effectively to progress to the best of our abilities. We can also offer an active leadership who is open to suggestions and constructive feedback.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 6:30 to 9 PST/9:30 to 12:00 EST optional night Weds (Invites 15 minutes prior to pull time)

Applicant Requirements:
*A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently.
*18+ years of age. We are a mature guild, no kids please!
*Logs that demonstrate raid awareness and knowledge of your class
*Discord with working mic
*Dedication and Reliability. Show up consistently on time. Minimum raid attendance is 90%.
*Open to constructive feedback on performance.

Think you would be a good fit for us?
Feel free to fill out an application at http:// bit.ly/2xZ1dPU (Remove the space after the //) or Contact one of us in game via BattleTag:

Rawkfist#1140
Minko4000#1590
Zaidain#1658

Hello Furya,

It looks like we meet all your criteria for what you are looking for in a guild, and from the looks of it, you may meet ours as well. We have a couple of open spots for Mistweaver/Resto Shaman. Please refer to the spam below. Look forward to hearing from you.

Guild: [H] Cobalt – US Mal’Ganis
Raid Days/Times: Tuesday-Thursday 9:30-12:30pm CST; heroic clears/sales on Sundays 9:30pm CST.
Current Progression: 8/8M Uldir
Recruitment Contacts: DemonHunter#1249; Reshi#1743
Please contact for discord information so we can move forward.

If you have any questions about our team, please feel free to contact on Battle Net with a note of your class and spec or whisper anyone in guild. Logs can be found on warcraft logs, and if requested, we can provide VOD’s of our raids so you can get a feel for the environment. Hope to hear from you soon!

< Pseudonym > 7/8M, Is looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic Uldir Progression! We raid on Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00-1:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild filled with skilled and experience players looking to raid a light schedule but still focused progression kills. Our goal is to be the best 2 day a week raiding guild on our server and be a top 20 US guild in our time bracket. We are looking to expand our 20 man roster to inspire competition and growth between our raiders, and optimize our composition for given fights. Be assured however, if you have the skills to pay the bills, you will not see the bench. All roles are currently open and being recruited, so all experienced players should apply.

Specific Recruitment Needs:

High Demand:
Warlock
Restoration Druid
Mage
Hunter

Medium Demand:
Demon Hunter
Balance Druid
Holy Paladin
Shadow Priest
Mistweaver Monk

Low Demand:
Discipline Priest
Warrior

However; do not be discouraged by our current needs. If you are exceptional on your preferred spec/class, we encourage you to still contact us.

What We Expect

For you to come in with an attitude to kill bosses in a timely fashion. Only raiding for 6 hours a week leaves little time for distractions during raid, but leaves tons of time for goofing around during the week. We expect that you are able to handle yourself as an adult, and not to fold under pressure or cave when receiving constructive criticism. We expect for you to understand your class and role for given fights and strive to improve whenever possible.

Outside of that, we hope that you enjoy your time with us, and look forward to logging on.

Any additional questions can be directed to the Battle Tag Swxkill#1372.

Otherwise you can apply through our discord at: discord.gg/jquwxFZ

Salt Factory 7/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Fury is a Cutting Edge raid team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore (US). We were established in 2017 and have achieved CE in every tier we’ve raided in (9/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT), with plans to push for US 100 in BFA.

Currently 7/8M

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11pm PST

Currently recruiting
Healers (Priest [Disc/Holy], Resto druid, Holy pally)
DPS (Mage, Warlock, Boomkin, Monk)
Any exceptional players

What We Expect:

[F]ury is looking for raiders who are responsible, dependable, mature, and have previous experience in mythic raiding. Our aim is to push bleeding edge content at a rapid pace, with enough time before the next content patch to farm out mounts, achievements, and study up on next tiers content.
Our raiders are expected to have a solid understanding of their class/role and, in addition to maintaining 90% raid attendance, put time in outside of scheduled raids to keep their toon performing at the highest level possible. This means researching fights, studying class logs, running M+, farming world quests, and anything else that is needed to ensure that each player brings as much as they can for the 9hrs/week that we have to clear content.

What You Can Expect:

In return, we offer a healthy, fun, competitive, non-toxic raid environment where we aim to clear content quickly and efficiently. Our goal is to create a space that allows each member to perform at their highest level.
We consider this our online family, so any toxicity or rage directed at another raider will not be tolerated. We do, however, strongly promote personal accountability and encourage our raiders to own up to their mistakes so we can all learn from them. This team is built on the idea that mechanics > parses. If people fail at mechanics and wipe us, it sets back progress and we fail as a team. Killing bosses at a rapid pace is paramount and dying to mechanics due to tunneling is unacceptable. Any concerns with performance or attitude will be handled in a constructive and respectful manner.

You can find more information about our team here: -^^-bit.ly/fteamoutline

To apply: -^^-eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=fury

To learn more about Eternal Kingdom, please visit -^^-eternal-kingdom.com

For additional questions, feel free to contact any of the following people:
Team Lead - Aysha#1971 (Bnet) / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
Heal Lead - HGFenn85#1423 (Bnet) / Fenlos#1369 (Discord)
Range Lead - Miketsu#1603 (Bnet) / Miketsu#4165 (Discord)

Let’s slay some dragons!

I have an unusual number of healers retiring now that G’huun is dead. Healing isn’t that bad guys! I have several 8/8M options.

I also run the recruitment discord with 7000+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Astral on Turalyon: 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: Restoration Shaman
    Application: https://www.astralguild.com/forums/app/

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 7/8M (15% G’huun), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: 2 Non-Paladin Healers
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 5/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: Holy Paladin
    Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

• Needs: Restoration Shaman
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 7/8M (% G’huun), 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 1 Non-Paladin Healer
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 4/8M (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: Restoration Druid or Holy/Discipline Priest
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 58 WCL), 11/11M CE US 48 WCL)
Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST

• Needs: None.
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekend): 8/8M CE (US 172 WP), 11/11M CE
Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST

• Needs: Holy Paladin
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc. The rosters are here: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

Added my discord and battletag. Discord is the easiest to get ahold of me during the day.

Hey Furya, we are currently looking for a MW to bolster our ranks - if our times work for you and you are interested please feel free to reach out to me or send in an application at the link below!

Spam below:
Guild Name: <Death Penalty>
Faction: Horde Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 9-12 CST
Progression: 8/8M, MKJ [US109] , MGuldan[US135], MHelya [US209]

About us: <Death Penalty> was formed in Mists of Pandaria with aspirations of reaching CE every tier. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. If you are looking for a more relaxed schedule while still being competitive and challenged - give <Death Penalty> a try!
We run a weekly Rated BG group as well as several M+ teams.
Paid transfers offered to exceptional applicants.

RAID Recruiting: If your class is not listed below feel free to apply!
Currently accepting all ranged dps applicants
High need: Shadow priest, boomkin, ele shaman, warlock
Currently accepting 1 melee applicant
High need: DH

M+ Recruiting: HIGH need of tanks - all exceptional dps welcome to apply.

How to join: Contact an officer or locate our application form through our wowprogress page.

Contact: Recruiting Officer: @xraychicken or xraychicken#1730

Hello, we have an immediate opening for an exceptional healer. It’s nice to see that you have more options than your monk. Our raid times work really well for you as well. Feel free to check us out!

Nascent is recruiting talented and passionate raiders for our 9-hour team. Spots are for progression- not the bench. We have an opening for a Healer, Warlock/Boomkin, and a melee.

:arrow_right: Raid Times
Monday 7-10PM PST
Tuesday 7-10PM PST
Wednesday 7-10PM PST

This is a strict 9-hour schedule. We do not add time or days.

:arrow_right: Progression
Uldir: 8/8M (US 56)
Antorus: 11/11M (US 69)
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9M (US 77)
Nighthold: 10/10M (US 108)
Trial of Valor: 3/3M
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

:arrow_right: Recruitment needs (updated 12/5/18)
Holy Paladin / Mistweaver / Resto Sham
Rogue / DH / Warrior / WW
Warlock / Boomkin

If your class/spec isn’t listed, don’t be put off. We have an interest in the right player and are more than willing to evaluate that over your class/spec choice. Apply anyway!

:arrow_right: Social media
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkHoAmi0vQkPyQ2igY68fLA
Twitter: http://twitter.com/nascentgg
Facebook: http://facebook.com/nascentgg

:arrow_right: About us
We embrace competition for all raid spots on our team. Progression spots are given to the top performing raiders on the roster after considering composition. We do not have a large bench, therefore as a trial you should expect to be used in progression.

Many of us have played WoW since release and have hardcore raided at a high level at some point. We know what it takes to succeed, but no longer believe it is necessary to spend large amounts of time to progress.

We don’t run split groups, but do require viable off-spec(s). We run a tight roster and having the ability to swap roles is important for optimizing around a fight. It also shows you know more than just your spec, which makes you a more valuable raider. Showing up prepared and knowing how to optimize around a fight is how we clear content.

We have an open feedback policy so that everything is kept on the table. We have no cliques, no seniority, and therefore no drama. Everyone is both encouraged and expected to provide each other with honest feedback and criticism. It keeps us all on our toes.

Nascent is unique amidst a sea of poorly managed guilds that lack focus and direction. If you’re looking for a new home that you can grow in and feel valuable as part of a team: come talk to us.

Please submit an application on our website if interested. Or contact one of our officers below to learn more:

Dobi - Dobi#11747 (GM)
Treefee - Treefee#1923
Plka - Pikachu#1813