[A][US][Stormrage]<Out of Reality> 8/8H, New Weekend Raiding Guild LF Fun Players!

Out of Reality is a recently formed guild full of players with different wow experiences that have banded together to have fun. We are looking for other casual players that want to tackle endgame content in a fun and stress-free way.

Raid Times

• Thursday - Optional Farm Raid @7pm EST

• Friday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST

• Saturday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST

Non Raid Events

• Tuesday - Organized M+Keys

• Sunday - Organized M+Keys & PvP Brawls

As a new guild we are constantly trying new ideas and events to keep us a fresh and exciting place to play your favorite game! If you notice something that might be fun for all lets us know and we will try it out. We play this game to have fun and are always trying to find ways to improve that.

Recruitment

Active players with any level of experience

High Priority
*Tank

• Strong DPS

Future Goals

Going into 8.3 and Ny’alotha Out of Reality’s goal will be to achieve AOTC and see the first half of Mythic.

How to Apply

If this sounds like the guild for you contact Baratheon#1147 or one of our Raid Leads MsPanda#1193 & MrPanda#11738

1 Like

We’re still recruiting Ranged DPS! We have Cookies!

We still have a very high priority for ranged dps!
Ele Shaman, Mage, BM/MM Hunter, Warlock, Shadow Priest are all needed! Will still consider any other specs if you’re the right fit!

We’re still looking for people to join us! We’re starting M EP Saturday!

We are currently recruiting strong DPS and Tanks. Give me a holla!

Still looking for some smashin dps, and tanks. Add me on battlenet if you’re interested.

Looking for players. Message me if you are interested!

Hello, is that just Bnet ID or discord ? I am a hunter BM and my bf is a Druid tank, we are looking for a new guild. If possible please contact me on discord jetblack028#8226 Thank you.

I sent you a request on Discord!