382 Spriest LF late night progression 6/8+ Pref

I’m currently in search of a new raid team. My current guild is full of great people but are just not the right fit for me at the moment. I’ve been a bit complacent over the last month or so and i’m looking to re-up and push harder.

12a or later EST raid START time. willing to xfer.

Currently 3/8M. I have excellent class/raid knowledge and i’m looking to see what i can do with a more well rounded team.

Armory: Farmerpriest - Zul’jin
Log page: Farmerpriest - Zul’jin

I have alot to offer and i’m able to trial on heroic or mythic as early as tonight. Hope to chat with you soon.

Hey,

We re-vamped our team and should be pushing a lot harder this week. We just needed to replace members who were not putting in the effort with attendance or willing to learn mechanics. Regardless, check out and contact us if you would like to have a further conversation. GL

The Bloodborn (3/8M) is a two-night Heroic/Mythic raiding guild in open recruitment for Siege of Zuldazar and onwards

Our current guild needs for raid are ranged DPS and healers, but since our goal is achieving Cutting Edge, we will highly consider exceptional players whose goals and mindset align with our own.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not. Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and more.

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

We are willing to help gear out fresh toons for people trying to start a new raid on a new character as well!

Raid times Tuesday and Wednesday 1230 to 330 EST

Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- mfdanh#1744 (Guild Officer)

We may be a good fit for you our times are perfect for you as well!

Hey man were looking to add another solid RDPS to our roster. Add me on bnet and we can chat at anytime Theginger#2288. Heres our spam:

<Rolling Raiders> Is a late night guild on Thrall. Founded by a group of Mythic Raiders returning for BFA. We are going Hardcore into raids to clear the highest content we can as fast as we can.

Guild atmosphere:
We want to ensure the guild builds into an active friendly late night group. we accept every night owl of every creed we want members to be able to find mythic+ and island groups easily within the guild

Current Progress: 8/8H 4/8M

Raid days and times are:
Tuesday – 10pm-1am PST // 1am-4am EST
Wednesday – 10pm-1am PST // 1am-4am EST
Thursday – 10pm-1am PST // 1am-4am EST

Raid team is Currently looking for:
Tank: open to all but Blood DK
DPS [Open]: Lock, Mage,Shadow, Balance,Ele
Healer:FULL

Raid atmosphere:
We expect focus and progress in pulls. Raids are meant to be fun but its not fun to wipe on the same boss too many times for too few reasons. We like to have fun, joke around and cross gamble in raids. This becomes possible when everyone meets gear requirements and understands the content. we don’t want raiding to feel like a second job but no one gets to hold the raid back.

To apply
Either post about yourself here or add Theginger#2288 and we can chat at any time

Still lookin

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post. We are 6/8 M and pushing for CE.

Contact me directly! :grinning:
Btag - Chiqt#11826

Looking for late night team!

Hey, whats your btag? I’d like to chat and see if we’d be a good fit for each other.

Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you’re still looking for a guild. lol. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you. I’ve been browsing through these forums looking for a good sPriestwith your kind of experience. We are 7/8 Mythic with close to 100 pulls on Ghuun (extending til CE). We raid a relaxed schedule at 2 nights (Tues and Weds 8:30pm to 12am EST). I’ll try adding you! If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord (Phantix#8896). You can also contact me on btag at PhantixTV#1385.

Hi Mustosele,

We are cutting edge 8/8 Mythic, raid times 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Tues / Wed / Thurs, Pacific Time. That’s 12:30 AM to 4 AM Eastern, which is within your preferred range.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, we are a late-night guild that started as a refuge for older players with young children. That’s why we raid later, after the kids are in bed.

We’re very focused on community and people, and having a harmonious team where everyone gets along, while still pulling the numbers we need to progress in Mythic raiding. The guild is run in an open, non-hierarchical, consensus basis. Everything is done in the open and decided on by the whole team.

If you want to learn a little more, check out our main thread, here:
9:30 PST 8/8 Mythic LF DPS late night

If you’re interested, please contact us on bnet:
Tewa#1373
A3main88#1154
Drattz#1954

My discord, if you prefer: Tewa#3476

Hope to hear from your soon!

hi farmerpriest check out and join my guild! Mal’ganis, we sure can use you! :wink:

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

<Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil’Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. Currently we have downed 8/8M Mythic Uldir and looking to solidify our roster going forward.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.

What we need from you:
We’re a mature guild so 18+ only please.
Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem’d and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
Be able to handle constructive criticism and the occasional trolling.
Past warcraft logs.
Have a good time.

Currently we’re looking for:
Disc
Boomie
Arms warrior
Warlock
Hunter
Shadow

PLEASE APPLY AT
clubhouse enjin com/recruitment

or add Sosleepy#11248