382 Resto druid LF Home (Illidan)

I am prior top 50 US raider and I am currently seeking a guild that is doing heroic and starting to do mythic. I would prefer a Thursday-Saturday team but willing to join the right team if the days are different. If I was to find a team that could raid Thursday-Saturday I also have a 385 boomkin with great parses. Please add me if you would like to chat Johnredcorn#1347.

7/8m 1/9m 7/9h guild on illidan lfm solid players, 9-12 est mon/tues/thr james#12323 if you wanna chat

the night show raids sun/mon from 12-3am central time. we have an immediate opening for a healer. 6/9h 1/9 m

Hey Arelles! :slight_smile:

We’re Fri/Sat and optional Sundays for progression. I’ll add you. Boomkin would be preferred if that’s ok, but healing could also work.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 9/9N, 4/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

If you are looking for a smaller guild with community that is focused on progressing through new heroic content (pushing to achieve AoTC), mythic+, and pvp then we might be right for you! We are building up a solid core team for all activities and would enjoy having you as part of our family! We want to eventually tackle mythic as well.

Bnet: Rozn#1164
Discord: Rozn02#6693