382 Prot/Arms warrior 8/8HC Aotc looking for a guild

Greetings everyone.

I am a long time wow player and I have spent most of my wow career playing warrior. I used to play in Eu realm Genjuros but I moved to japan and had to quit around Siege of Orgrimmar. Came back to game again around the end of legion but I had to buy a new account and start fresh because of regions. I have an immense love for WoW and its lore. This expansion I was able to clear the first raid tier and got the aotc achievement but my current guild has completely lost interest in the game and quit. I am in desperate position.

For some reason It says I cannot post links so I put a speace to break the link, sorry for the trouble.
Below you can see my logs as prot warrior on patch 8.0. have not raided since then.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/frostmourne/gref#spec=Protection&partition=1

Below is my raider. io both as dps and tank. since my guild is not raiding any more, i focused on dps but tanked occasionally as well.
https://raider.io/characters/us/frostmourne/Gref

This last part kills me the most. I can raid Saturday and Sunday. Weekdays, although I can raid, it is impossible for me to join the raid on time due to work. Assuming people usually raid around 7.30pm aest it is not a problem for me. earlier or later is also ok. For weekdays I think i cannot join before 8.30 aest.

I know my situation does not help much but i would be more than happy if I am accepted to an active guild. 1 day of raiding, pvp or mythic. I just would like to be a part of active community of pve players.

I am willing to switch factions and server transfer.
Grizzly#2944 is my Blizzard ID. Please add for more information.
Thank you in advance for reading and your consideration.

Gref-Frostmourne

Hey Gref, we have an open spot to join our raiding team as a tank and your history sounds very much in line with the rest of our raiding team. We only raid 1 night a week, Sunday nights and always push deep into Mythic content (despite the limited time spent inside the raid zone). Due to the state of the game currently we find ourselves only just barely making 20 online so we haven’t progressed as far as we are capable of this tier. But if you’re keen for 1 night a week raiding, look us up.

Hey mate add me on battle net for a chat its on the end of this link =) very Interested in popping u into our team and telling u what we are about =) [H] West Virginia Recruiting for BoD Barthilas

Hi Gref,

We’re a small ‘one night a week’ guild on Saurfang Horde that aims to clear Heroic raid content first and foremost. Having said that, we will have an optional night for those who want to clear through the content a bit quicker around release, and who might want to look into Mythic raids later on.

Our raid starting times will differ slightly depending on daylight savings:

Sunday
6pm-9pm ST non-daylight savings
7pm-10pm ST daylight savings

Monday
8pm-10pm ST non-daylight savings
9pm-11pm ST daylight savings

We have looked into a few Mythic raid bosses in Uldir but this isn’t our main goal. We cleared 8/8H and 2/8M and are looking for more to fill out raid.

Let me know if this interests you! My bnet is Skathlok#6824.