382 MW monk/371 Ret sham, new holy priest LF guild

I have two main healers (both Pandaren, can also DPS offspec on both) and a new Zandalari troll holy priest I’m working on. I’m mostly looking for a guild I can run Mythic+ and raid with while leveling up my new priest. Wyrmcrest Accord only.

I have no idea why bliz decided to make my warrior my main character. My monk’s name is Mistystyle (can talk in-game or here)

Are you looking on WA only? If server transferring is an option we’re in need of a MW Monk, would love to chat with ya :grinning:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 5/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
Healer (1) (MW Monk/RShaman/Paladin Preferred)
MELEE DPS (2) (ROGUE/DH/WW PREFERRED)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:heart:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

What’s up Grumpybear!

Horde | Thrall-US | Blood Forged
Tues/Thurs 9:30p - 12a EST

About Us:
[Blood Forged] was founded by two friends during the pre-patch event for Warlord’s of Draenor. We are a mature 18+ guild, consisting of friends and family, we are a close knit group. Our main goal is provide a fun and stress free environment for those who have had a long day from work, school, or for those that just want to whack on a boss collect it’s loot. We strive for achieving Ahead of the Curve each tier. We offer other activities such as: Mythic Plus, Arenas, PvP and WPvP, Achievement or mount runs, Transmog contests, and other various activies throughout the game.

What are we recruiting?
We are currently in the process of reforming our raid team and need new individuals with a team mindset to help us progress through this tier and beyond.

Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Disc/Holy Priest, Holy Paladin
Ranged: Mage, Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin

Progression
4 of 9 Heroic

Point of Contact
Co-GM/Recruitment - Adrisenpai#9736 (Discord) | AdriAlmighty#1682 (Bnet)
Raid Leader - Icecreaam#1226 (Bnet)

hey grumpy im on wyrmrest accord add my btag mortality#11220

Hey grumpy! Hubris needs a mw! Hit me up on bnet or discord, I’d love to talk. Take care!