382 MW 3/8M LF Raid Team

I’m currently 3/8Mythic with close pulls on Vectis. I am in search of a new raid guild to try and push CE for the rest of BFA. I’m available to raid midnight eastern until noon eastern. Hit me up on battle.net @ Däno#1648 I’ll be checking tonight and responding while working.
Either faction is fine and any server will work out.

1 Like

still looking

Hey there. I’'m from Where Happiness Dies on Illidan.

We are a recently transferred semi-hardcore raiding guild comprised of an extremely efficient raiding core of players that previously raided in <Gloryhogs> of Smolderthorn and <The Exiled> of Arthas. Our focus is on Mythic and Mythic+ content.

We are looking to build up our roster and truly focus on BFA. A majority of our roster is comprised of working professionals that are former top 100 raiders, and we are looking for more like-minded people to add to our core.

Due to some members of our core having alternating work schedules every week, we switch back and forth in a Week A and Week B format.

Raid times
Week A: Tue/Fri (Sun optional/alt) - We will be adding Sun as a mandatory raid day in 8.1
Week B: Wed/Thur (Sat optional/alt) - We will be adding Mon as a mandatory raid day in 8.1
Which will result in a schedule as following:
Week A: Tue/Fri/Sun
Week B: Wed/Thur/Mon
We have members on at and running M+ and other content at all times of the day usually.
Times: 7-10 Central

Legion Raiding:
ToS: 7/9M 9/9H
ABT: 5/11M 11/11H

BFA:
Uldir: 8/8N 8/8H 6/8M (Sub 30% Pulls on Mythrax - Best pull 17%)

Recruitment Needs :
Looking for all roles and classes to fill missing spot before the next raid tier.

Some additional background on us, where we come from, and our atmosphere:

Our original core is roughly 10 people that have been gaming together for a long time. Most of us came together during Mists of Pandaria in the guild <Gloryhogs> on Smolderthorn, where we achieved US 133 Garrosh on our 7 hour raid schedule, which put us at about the 3rd most efficient Garrosh kill in the US. We continued raiding into early Warlords, and cleared through H Blackhand and a few Mythic bosses before we finally began to disband due to a lack of leadership (Our GM/Raid Leader and some officers never returned for WoD, and our Co-GM quit during the first tier). Nevertheless, we did make some interesting marks such as US 14 Butcher.

In the time since, some continued to raid and some of us continued to play together in our venues (HoTS, Overwatch, PUBG, etc.) and we continue to play together both inside and outside of WoW. With us, you can expect consistency if nothing else. We have a light-hearted and welcoming atmosphere, farm runs are full of banter but we like to tighten down during progression content.

If this seems like the type of group you want to be a part of, or would like additional info please contact one of the following people. We prefer a brief chat in voice as opposed to a lengthy application so that both parties and get a better sense of how good the fit would be.

Feel Free to Add Vbrown#11775, Vinniebrown#1595, InderOATH#1873 regarding recruitment.

your raid times won’t work.

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post.

Contact me directly!
Btag - Chiqt#11826

Newly transferred guild to Illidan with a core that is 2/8M. Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm server, with a fun day Thursday. We are very active in discord and game. Come push keys, and get ready for the next tier! Need DPS and Healers. Btag is Codex21#1416

neither of your raid times work. 12 am eastern or later