382 hunter Lf Alliance Guild

Recently Went Horde but wanting to get back to alliance to play the game with Real Life friends, although they do not pve all that much I am looking for a serious Mythic raiding guild that wants to push Cutting Edge, and a guild that runs RBG’s is a plus. My current progression is 2/8M with 70 pulls on Zek, add Btag: oicu81 #11340 logs are Smashzero-Turalyon-us

2 Likes

Hi there!
Extenze (A-Sargeras) Is a group of laid-back, fun having ppl that push mythic content. Last tier we finished 9/11M and are currently 2/8M, 8/8H. Right now, we are looking for more to help round out our mythic roster for next tier. We raid Tues/Wed 9-12EST. I think you could be a good fit.
When we aren’t raiding, we are either pushing keys or messing around as a group. RBG’s is something we just started, and it’s a lot of fun. It’s nothing too serious, we just mess around in some PvP content and laugh in discord. Other times we do alt Uldir runs, or legacy raid runs for xmog or achievements.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. Everyone here enjoys the company of each other. Mythic raiding is what we find fun to do, and we want to find more fun people to do it with.

I’d love to talk with you further about who we are and what we do! Add me on bnet (joeJ03#11660) if you are interested to learn more!
Hope to talk to you soon!

Hey Smash, we may interest you. Check out our website to see our community a bit more and to apply. Hope to hear from you.

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 3/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: DPS DK with tank OS

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, Ranged DPS

Danger Zone: DPS: DH

Option 7: Healer, DPS of all classes

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

I’m Jae, from the guild Spicy Boyz on Stormrage.

Spicy Boyz

6/8M Currently looking for DPS/Heals! RT: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.

Feel free to add myself
Jae#11275
or our RL
Sota#11887

Hope to hear from you!

Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 3/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We’re a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting DPS, Disc/Holy Priest and a Resto Shaman for immediate spots in BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303. Or, you can apply at http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/forum/25-wow-recruitment/

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks a lot.

Yo! I just added you on bnet. Add me and hit me up so we can chat about the dopest opportunity of your life.

Bnet: Easybake1369
Disc: Shotskie#3524

Hey there,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Heya, I sent you an add on Bnet, maybe we can talk!

We are Stormchasers of Lothar (US)(ALLIANCE) and we are looking for excellent players to join our roster. We have a primary goal of getting Cutting Edge next tier and beyond and we are interested in players that are like-minded.

Current progression:

8/8 Heroic Uldir
3/8 Mythic Uldir with few sub 50% attempts on Vectis

Raid Days / Raid Times:
Our Mythic team raids on Tuesday / Thursday 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST.

About Us:

We are a relaxed group of players who love to have fun when raiding but we also know when to be serious. We strive to have a great community and we always have players active and readily available to help out anyone in the guild. Outside of raiding we enjoy doing M+, pvp(currently setting up an rbg team) and achievement/pet & mount/transmog farming.
We’re not an elitest bunch and we always are more than happy to help our people out whenever we can!
We have just one simple goal: To push content as high as we can and to have fun doing it.

What we offer:

• Full repairs for the Mythic team raiders
  • Feasts and flasks are provided at the start of and during raid
  • A home(guild) that will give back to you as much as you put into it and help you grow as a player
  • A friendly and fun but serious atmosphere when it is needed
  • A guild bank that is stocked with enchants, gems, and potions to help you out as needed.

What we want from you:

• We look for a good raid attendance for our core Mythic raid team. We get life happens. We’re all working people and some with families. We will work with you if you let us know beforehand.
  • Communication in and outside of the game; we want you active in discord as well
  • Adults / a good attitude - We want the team players who can take constructive criticism if it is given and even call out when it is needed in a respectful manner.
  • Players who put effort into their character and effort into knowing their class
  • Players that want to push content outside of raiding. We are active in many things outside of raiding and we want you to be too! ( Minimum of 800+IO score ) - we can help you get there!

Currently Recruiting:
All exceptional players are considered - We encourage you to apply!

• DPS with Tank off spec
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Boomkin

(All ranged are considered!)
Any exceptional melee with consistent 90%+ parses are always considered.

Contact Us:
Raid Leader: Mute#1292 on Bnet or cdnmute#9143 on Discord
Recruitment Officer: RAINB0W#11219 on bnet

Hey Smash! We could definitely use a reliable raider with your output. How do weekends work for you? I’ll drop our spam below, feel free to hit me up if you want to talk more:

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression:3/8 Mythic

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: DPS/Swing Healer, Possibly tanks in 8.1

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends on Draenor-US that believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We have been raiding on Draenor for a little over 8 years now, and show no signs of getting better any time soon! That said, we expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are also a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, HotS, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or apply at http://caesarsfinest.enjin.com/

Good evening! The Crimson Cross would LOVE to add a solid hunter to our team.

TCC is a mythic raiding guild aiming to become a CE guild on 6 hours a week of raiding. (We also do a Sunday Funday heroic clear that’s optional.) We are currently 4/8m and looking for a few DPS to shore up our roster and help us get where we want to be.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific
Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

Current Needs:
Hunter
Boomkin
Shadow Priest
Monk/DH/DK
Bonus points to any raiders willing to flex tank/heals as needed for progression.

We require a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

Contacts:
Cercie#1790 - GM (bnet) or Cercie#2380 (Discord info)
r3con#4078 - Raid Lead (Discord info)
FleurDeMur#1446 - (bnet) Recruitment community lead

Hellooooooo Smashzero!

is a 3/8M recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for a Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx’s (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hello Smash! We are 3/8M looking for strong DPS for our core team. We have progression spots, run mythic plus, have an active discord, and a group that likes twink pvp.

Here is our spam :slight_smile:

<FinalForzaBros> is a reformed BFA alliance guild on Kel’thuzad consisting of members who have raided together from BC all the way through BFA, looking to make cutting edge on a two night schedule. FFB has members with past server first experience, looking to enjoy raiding on a lighter schedule, while still making strong progress through mythic content. In addition, FFB brings a number of strong mythic plus players, with Raider IO scores of 1000-1400+, encouraging members to complete their level ten key each week. We are a community with the desire to have fun, joke around, make a few memes and yet show up on-time, prepared and with mechanics known for raid.

FFB will look at any application, regardless of what is listed on our recruiting needs. The best will always be in for progression, regardless of status or rank with the guild, and farm boss line-ups are opened to those who need the gear.

Schedule

Tuesday and Wednesday (6:30 – 9:30 Server Time, 8:30 – 11:30 EST)

Currently 3/8M

Guild Perks

• Feasts and Cauldrons at Raid

• Gambling!

• Mythic Plus Keys

• Active discord! Voice Channels used every day, memes, bots for wowhead and raidbots, and more.

Immediate Needs

We need one healer (Shaman/Pally/Druid, any apply) and 2-3 dps (Any) for the progression

Contact

Ablarg ( Btag: pwnedyou#1183// Discord: pwnedyou0720#3450)

Ríoghnach (Btag: prizma#11192 // Discord: Mint#3740)

Bannedblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

BlargSwag (Btag: Caswagna#1613 // Discord: Tr4nsc3nd3nc3#5280)

Our Guild

https://raider.io/guilds/us/kelthuzad/FinalForzaBros/mythic-plus-characters

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/FinalForzaBros

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/423902/latest

Hi,

Zeroes to Heroes, an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, is a community based guild that also raids. We support ten different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience Uldir in a teaching environment.

More information about our great community can be found here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755?u=lusiv%C3%A8-stormrage

and for information about our various raid teams can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pb8NCHPaGahBqPutT8bS0AqH9vFFbrQAzGSOmUYme9Y/edit?usp=sharing

Many of our members have found their home here, we hope you will check us out!

7/8M Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Lock
Healer - No Priest/Pally
Tank - Prefer Multiclass Tanks.

… but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team’s focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:

• Commitment to regular attendance to the team
  • Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
  • Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
  • Required ILVL 370+, neck lvl 25+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192
Discord: Drinkinmycup#3873