382 Ele Shaman LF Guild

Hey everyone,

I’m looking to get back in to raiding, as I haven’t seriously raided in a very long time due to personal and financial issues. But, the time seems right to get back to it, so, I’m looking for a new home for my Shaman and plethora of other toons. If you’re looking for a ranged DPS please add me on Bnet, Klora#1409, and I’d be happy to discuss your guild with you.

I am available any day and time except Sunday morning/afternoon.

Thanks,
Klora

2 Likes

Hi Klora! Our guild might be a good home for you. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently rounding out our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are currently working through Heroic (2/9H). We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST, with Friday as an optional 3rd night.

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Pantheon is a Heroic only with some Mythic raiding when there is time type of guild. Currently, 9/9n and 6/9h. We want to make sure raids are enjoyed, but not the mythic push stress that some endure. We all have a life, and are not basement dwellers!! Progression is KEY. Warning if you are the type who gets offended easy we are not for you :slight_smile: Rude, Crude, and Saucy!!

We have been around since Legion so we have a solid bunch of folks. We just need more to the roster. WoW lovers unite!!

Raid times: TUE/WED/Thursday 10:30pm EST - 1:00am EST.

When we are not raiding you can typically find us running Mythic + at the max that can be done for the weekly.

Type of raiders needed: People who enjoy raiding and are consistent raiders. People who know your class inside and out, and who can multi Role in specs. Folks who love wow, and enjoy having fun and not being so serious all the time. We still get it done, but have fun doing it!

NEEDS:
Tanks: any but warrior
Melee: DK
Ranged: Boomkins, Mages, BM Hunters, Ele Shammies, basically any ranged.
Healers: Resto Druid

We don’t mind people coming back to the game or people trying to get gear. Just people who will listen, do mechanics, and can do their jobs.

Message us in game on our Battletag:
Rycon#1217,GlitzyChick#1341
or
Discord: Rycon#8818, Noraina#3426

Hey there! Very interested to talk with you. I’ve added your battle tag.

I am the GM of here on Area 52. We have two teams. The first team is our founding mythic team that runs on tues/weds and is 6/9 Mythic currently on a 6 hour raid week schedule.

Our second team is brand new (only one raid night so far) and 5/9 Heroic. This is the team I’d be looking at you for currently.

This team raids Fri/Sat 8pm-11pm PST (11pm-2am EST. Not sure if that’s too late or not. We absolutely have room for you.

My btag is Balto#1148

Our website is www.raidsense.com

I’m cross referencing our recruitment post so you can get more information that way as well.

I’ve added you on discord. Thank you!

Hey Klora. Still looking? My raid team is in need of more skilled players for mythic progression. Recently hit mythic and going strong at 3/9. We’re progressing fast but lost a few people after AotC. Mythic is our primary goal with heroic clears whenever necessary. Looking to round out some roster openings. Our guild Ex Inferno is a great community with multiple raid teams. I think we’d be a solid fit. Add me on discord. Krayken#7252 to discuss.

Hey Klora!

Do Not Release
9/9N 7/9H

Faction: Horde
Server: Area 52
Time Zone: EST

We’re looking for talented players who enjoy progression for our Heroic+ Progression raid and casuals for our guild casual raid. We are a mythic raiding minded guild though, and plan to build a team for Mythic. We also run M+s throughout the week with each other.

About us:
We have a solid core of officers and have been getting AOTC on heroic since WOD. Most of us are working professionals. We consider ourselves mythic progression raiders. We hit 3/8 Mythic in Uldir and are looking forward to the challenge of defeating Lady Jaina. We also have a great group of people who love to hang out in discord and talk.

Raid Times:

-Guild Casual Raid-
Thurs 9:30PM-12:00PM Server time (EST)

-Heroic+ Progression-
Sat/Sun, 9:30PM-12:30PM Server Time (EST)

What We’re Looking For (But NOT Limited to):

-Heroic+ Progression Raid-

DPS:
*Ele Shaman
*Mage
*Rogue
*Monk
*DK
*Warrior

Heals:
*Any acceptable applicants can apply

A positive attitude is required because this is a chill group. We screen all likely candidate’s logs and raiding history and a two-week probationary period before you become an official raider with the guild.

Raider Expectations:

• Be on time.
  • Know your class thoroughly and have the confidence to give and receive criticism on your class.
  • Be comfortable having your warcraft logs reviewed and feedback given.
  • Know your role for a boss fight for each and every boss.

What you can expect from the Guild

• Professional Staff
  • Raid Flasks and Potions
  • M+ 10+ every week
  • Professional non-hostile raid environment
  • Fun people to talk to and goof around with

Loot:
Loot is personal except for BOE’s which the guild uses to pay for cauldrons and other expenses. Everyone is responsible for prepots/mana pots, however the guild makes these available at a subsidized cost. We have a system to roll on unwanted gear.

Additional Info
We use discord it is required.
Some addons are required.

If interested, please whisper Zoobi#11504, Raxah#1345, or Angel#11564

Hey! Still looking? My raid team is in need of more skilled players for mythic progression. Recently hit mythic and going strong at 3/9. We’re progressing fast but lost a few people after AotC. Mythic is our primary goal with heroic clears whenever necessary. Looking to round out some roster openings. Our guild Ex Inferno (Horde) is a great community with multiple raid teams. I think we’d be a solid fit. Add me on discord. Krayken#7252 to discuss.

I thought you might like our guild and we could be your new home!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (most of us are 30s-40s)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first guild” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Raiding Rules

Must be in voice chat. (at least to listen, we use discord)

Guild works hard to provide consumables, but we expect you to be prepared with your OWN consumables.

If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night.

Loot system - Personal loot. Clean, simple, drama free.

If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason, including tech issues), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like