382 BM Zul'jin LF Relaxed raiding

I was in the same guild for over 2 years and really enjoyed my time there. Sadly the RL stopped playing the game and the atmosphere was never the same. I have tried a couple guilds sense with no luck of finding the right fit for me. I am looking for a relaxed casual raiding environment. No calling out players during the raid, drama free and just have a good time killing stuff. Yelling at each other and publicly correcting people during fights I find unnecessary, you can easily just whisper or make general statements. At the end of the day we are just playing a video game. I am looking for Aotc each tier with maybe a few mythic bosses downed. I am 8/8H 2/8M Uldir.

Thank you for your time reading my post and best of luck in Battle of Dazar’alor

Hello Árës, maybe our heroic team at < Adversaries > is something you might be looking for? They raid in a very relaxed way while still killing bosses and clearing to AOTC every tier. However, they do NOT venture into mythic. Their raid schedule is Wed/Thu 8:30pm-11pm EST. Feel free to add me if you have further questions or are interested: Keljran#1466

Hello Árës, that’s rough. That’s also the same thing we here at < Hakuna Matata > are after as well. AOTC is the focus, while having a good ol’ time working together.

We raid Tues/Wed 9pm-12am server time (EST). You’ll also find us doing everything from pvping, transmog runs, mythic+, to just horsing around.

If this sounds cool, you can friend me at Btag Syronosin#1536.

Lets chat.
looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:00pm

Needs: Tank - Non Monk
H Pally/Resto Druid
DPS - Will consider all vet players

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hmu epi7ome#1646 would love to chat

Hey man, Fatal, (H) Zul’Jin, 4/9 Heroic BoD is looking for some dps to round out our raid. Sounds like we might be a good fit for you.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Wednesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Thursday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)

Hit me up if you’d like to talk more.

Bnet: Silverdragon#1250

Hello,

My guild has a very high need for a competent hunter. Here is our spam:

Goonies Never Say Wipe of Zul’Jin Horde is now recruiting!

We are a close-knit group of friends that raid only from 6 to 10 (Server/EST) on Sunday nights. Yes, that’s just ONE required raid night per week!

About us: Several years ago on another server, we were a fairly successful semi-hardcore progression guild. The guild broke up toward the end of Siege of Orgrimmar but each of us kept in touch. After realizing “Hey, I miss raiding with my friends!” We then decided to come back together to raid just one day a week in Legion.

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we’ve gotten older, we’re less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for “retired” raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment.

We are currently are in need of the following:

Very High- WW, Hunter
High- Boomkin, Mage

Basically we are looking for high output dps that are reliable. We are looking for people with prior raid experience who min-max, do research on their own, and put out high numbers for their class/gear level consistently.

Casuals are also always welcome.

We also have an optional/alt raid Saturday nights at 7:30.

I should stress that personality fit is as important to us as your ability to play your class. We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required. Also, many of the players in our guild come from former semi-hardcore/hardcore backgrounds and we are looking for people with high output and good raid awareness.

Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you’d like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you.

If you are interested please contact myself at Cassandrae#1741 one of my recruitment officers: Pailos (Pailos#1956) or Jacemoryl ( Jacemora#1342)

Hello
We sound like a great fit for you. Lets chat
looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We are a heroic raiding AOTC/Meta Achiev with a few mythics group.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:00pm

Needs: Tank & Back up Tank
Resto Druid/Bal Druid/War/Spriest w os Heal
DPS - Will consider all vet players

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211