382 BM Hunter LFG

5/8M experience HORDE BM Hunter looking for solid guild. Must be organized and highly active. I will not join a guild of raid loggers. I want an active community that engages in a lot of mythic keystones. I would also prefer some PvP if possible.
I would prefer Mal’Ganis server but willing to transfer if the team fits.
I know many guilds prefer that you instantly join them but I will not join until I have also trialed your raiding experience and community.
My preferred raid times are anytime after 6pm Mountain time (5pm pst). I prefer a two day raid schedule but willing to discuss other options. I can raid any days except Saturday & Sunday.
*If you have more than 2 BM hunters, don’t bother. I’m not looking to be a fill-in until you find other ranged or compete every week for a spot. I want to raid not take turns sitting a bench. I am not looking for a guild filled with holiday excuses or blaming the expansion for poor attendance or progression. I expect the GM/Officer team to be on top of recruitment, attendance, performance, etc… I have solid parses, attendance and I push myself to be the best so I want a good, solid home and spot that I deserve.

I would also prefer a solid team that has fun!

Thanks for your time!
Tomahawk#12750