382 BDK and 360 Mage LF Raiding guild

Just took a month long break since I wasn’t enjoying the game and was raid logging since the new guild I had joined didn’t do anything outside of raid. I’m looking for an active guild to do m+ with along with raiding. I have a friend that wants to come along. I’m 5/8m, he’s 4/8m on his disc priest main but is wanting to reroll to mage.

We would prefer to join a 3/8m+ team and raid at or before 8-11pm EST.

For more info, I’m posting from my character so you can look up my logs (93rd percentile average for my ilvl bracket in mythic) His mage is Khaleesì-Mal’ganis and his old main that he would like to avoid playing is Khaleesìí-Mal’ganis. (Don’t be too harsh on his logs, his old gm made his own strats and didn’t set up healer cds.)

You can reach me on discord at: Wafflegasm#7144
Or on bnet at: Wafflegasm#1927

<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Drenden.

We are currently 2/8M Uldir, and would like to progress further, but are needing people to fill out the roster.

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

• Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
  • Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
  • Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
  • Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

• Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
  • We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
  • You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
  • Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
  • Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016
Hellfire Citadel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne – AoTC

Schedule:
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles.

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
Resto Druid
Disc Priest
Holy Priest

DPS:
Druid - Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter - BM

Priest - Shadow

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:
Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907

Waffle!

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

Arcanum is 6/8M Uldir (Mythrax to 36%) and recruiting A TANK.

We’re a newly formed guild who raided together last expansion in another guild.

Last expansion our team earned:

• 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge

• 3/3M Trial of Valor Cutting Edge

• 10/10M Nighthold Cutting Edge

• 8/9M Tomb of Sargeras

• 11/11M Antorus Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application
www.arcanum-guild .com

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• Heroic Uldir Friday at 6:00pm PST

• All Monk Normal UldirSaturday @ 3:00pm PST

• Heroic Uldir Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to www.arcanum-guild .com

The Bloodborn is a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild that most recently went 5/11 in Antorus. After the announcement of Battle for Azeroth’s launch date, a considerable number of members felt it was time for a break. Now, with BfA’s release, The Bloodborn’s core group is returning – we are ready to tear into new content and are recruiting like-minded players to be a part of the squad.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not.
Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and Hello Kitty Island Adventure!

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

We are currently 8/8H 3/8M and keeping lock out going forward to hit Cutting Edge!
Have AOTC going for cutting edge next!

Guild Needs:
Healer/DPS - Accepting applications from mostly ranged dps and heals
Tank - Closed (will look at off spec tanks for help with guild mythic + runs)
Raid Times – Tu/Wed | 12:30am-3:30am EST | 9:30pm-12:30am PST

Contact Info
Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag - Dexyn#1356 (Guild Officer)

Lets talk and see if we can figure this out!

Still looking.

Here you go team :smiley:

6/8M 1337 Mal’Ganis Horde Mythrax 20%

Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and finish CE before the next raid drops and we make our push to finish in the top 100 US in the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

Recruitment:

We are currently looking for the following:
1 Tank: Demon Hunter, Blood Death Knight, Prot Paladin, or Brewmaster Monk.
1-2 Healers: Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest
2 Ranged DPS: Hunter, Spriest
1 Melee DPS: Ret Paladin
ANY AND ALL SOLID DPS WHO THINK THEY WILL OUTPERFORM A CURRENT RAIDER.

Get in touch

Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (yes there is a space, I think, probably)
Btag: Pachyderm#1286
Kameron#1822