381MW LF Weekday Raid Guild

I am looking to get into a Mythic Progression guild. I’ve mainly done Uldir as Mist Weaver, but have done it also on my Rdruid and Rsham (for healer class). I am 2/8m 8/8h. My monk also carries a tank off spec. Druid is 371 Balance and Resto. I also have a DH/Rsham/Hunter around 355-360ilvl. I am located on the West Coast, so hopefully nothing past mountain time please. Im a laid back guy, i understand punctuality and that in progression wipes happen. Just looking for like minded people who take playing the game seriously, but dont take themselves too serious. Currently on Illidan and not opposed to transferring either. Thank you!

Progression

Raid Times

Recruitment Needs

Contact

Hello!
No Pug Intended is a newly transferred Horde guild to Illidan with a core that is 2/8M. Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm server, with a fun day Thursday. We are very active in discord and game. Come push keys, and get ready for the next tier! Need DPS and Healers. Btag is Codex21#1416.

-Stands in bad- is Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic progression For the new Raid Tier 8.1 (Battle of Dazar’alor)!

8/8H 2/8M

We raid Sat & Sun nights from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST

Justsomeguy#11441
Konkeo#11954
raydiance#11190

Guild Spam ~ [H] <Stands In Bad> Recruiting for BoD H/M

Hey buddy,

We are a new guild that formed after leaving our previous one due to them not progressing as quick as wed have liked. We were 2/8m when we left, but could have gone further. We are looking to push top 100 on A52 next tier. We are planning on W/Th from 8-11pm EST. It won’t be super serious but we will expect people to come prepared and will prioritize those who show they can handle the fights. We are running a one shot on heroic tonight to run some trials if you are interested.

A52 Small Gains

Gramerci, Administrators is more than interested in either of your healers but, pref the Druid, or shaman.

We are on Illidan Horde and raid Tues/Thurs 830 - 11 EST with Optional Sundays with the same start time.

Really looking forward to discussing further with you add me when you are ready!
bnet: dityboycom#1868
disc: dityboycom#4643

More info:

Hey man! If you’d be open to Alliance too, we would love to chat with you!

Looking for a healer for core spot as one of ours needs to retire due to real life

Depth - Proudmoore [A]
Raids T/Th/M 5 - 7:30 PST
6/8M Uldir

Contact: Kwontify#1281 (btag), Fourleaf#1599 (btag) or Mal#6663 (discord) to chat more!

Best of luck and hope to hear from you soon!

[H] [5/8M-Uldir & 8/8H-Uldir] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Late Shift - 5/8M-Uldir & 8/8H-Uldir
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Late Shift:

• MistWeaver/WindWalker Monk
  • Ele/Enh Shaman
  • Feral/Balance Druid
  • Shadow Priest
  • Warlock (Any Spec)
  • Rogue (Any Spec)

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of “Main Raid” normal and such.

How to apply:
If you’re interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel, that you will find on our wowprogress page.

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post. We are 6/8 M and pushing for CE.

Contact me directly! :grin:
Btag - Chiqt#11826

Add me @ chipsandcoke#1804 we are 5/8M zul at 22%