381 holy paly LF raiding guild

Hi all! I’ll make this as short an precise as possible.

Looking for late night weekday guild that is AOTC/Mythic focused. I have had a couple CE’s in the past but have mostly leaned into the AOTC, push as much mythic as we can the last few expacs.

I spend most of my time outside of raiding pushing M+ or playing Overwatch. Will definitely transfer if I find the right home. Thanks for the consideration!

Currently have 8/8N and 4/8H experience and a 2172 M+ rating on a toon that I play with friends on the weekend.

1 Like

I like to talk more with you, how late is late for raiding?
Discord: ganderin#2674

Hello,

Guild Chat is looking for healers for Heroic progression. We are Alliance on Sargeras. Raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30-12:30 PM Eastern.

Currently 3/8H and 8/8N.

If you’re interested please reach out to me jfrong#9418 on discord, or our raid leader Post#2008 on discord.

I added you on bnet

Hello! We are currently in need of a holy paladin.

Progress: 8/8 N, 4/8 H

Raid Days/Times: Fri-Sat 5-8pm PST

If you wish to join a community that provides an outlet for proper raiding but still offers a casual and friendly atmosphere then we gladly extend our hand to you! Corporate’s main focus is to provide a comfortable place for players to participate in endgame progression. Our mission is to build a tight-knit community of friends and help each of them with their goals. We gladly welcome players, of all skill levels, a place amongst our ranks!

Our forum post:

Corporate

Our contact information

Discord: Husky#4195

Battle.net: Husky#12177

Hey there. Day Raiders is doing raids 8-12 AM EST. Some late night raids like morning raids as an alternative. If you are interested let me know.
Discord Ryaden#5511
BN Jolenar#11150

Bnet: ganderin4620#1637

We are 5/8H and just need another healer like yourself. Raid tues/thurs

vsLab#1738

Heya Kacelas, Problematic is a group of middle aged delinquents seasoned players looking to get an early and fairly painless AOTC and then move into Mythic for the rest of the patch. If you want to raid on Wednesday and Thursday 7-9 PST, feel free to reach out to Wedgezilla#1953 (Battle Net) Crunx#2635 (Discord) or read up about us on the Hyjal forum.

@Vrunxo Hey there! Thanks for the interest! Those days and times are perfect for me! I added you on bnet, would love to chat!

Hello kacelas! level is a newer guild on horde-illidan focused on trying to achieve CE throughout the course of each tier. Would love to talk with you as we are recruiting healers for our raid roster still. Our first tier together and we are 8/8N 5/8H raid times are Wednesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm server (central time). Very active guild as well for m+ with a welcoming community would love to chat if you get the chance !
discord: Sertss#6795 BNET: Sertss#1245

Hey, I am the GM of a new guild formed by me and some friends, [Fresh Fries] on Emerald Dream, Horde side. We are recruiting most roles for Dragonflight Heroic raiding on Mon/Wed 8pm-10pm Central and would love to talk to you. Add me on Bnet (iReedMinds#1823) or Discord (iReedMinds#9120)

is searching for more people :slight_smile:

8/8N, 6/8H looking to build mythic team

Raid Days/Time:
TUE 7-10 PM CST
WED 7-10 PM CST
Exarthious’s discord = Exarthious#9706/Bnet= Exarthious#1115

YO! add my bnet OgreXD#1718 i’d like to talk you in discord!