381 Holy Paladin Top 100 USxp 7/8M LF Guild

Hello i am currently looking for a guild that meets my times
Tues-Thurs 9:30-2:30 EST anywhere in-between is good for me

So i just got back into WoW a little late into this expansion back since WoD i was US 89th on SoO and i ended up having to stop playing due to going to electrical school. I played a top parsing Resto shaman which i can show logs and prove.

My logs for this toon are not as high as ide like them to be for mythic content but i have not had the chance to clear much due to coming back late in this expansion as well as most meters are padded by now with mercy and devo not being picked up by hps. I know what it takes to be a top 100 US raider and the skill required for it. Looking to get back to where i was.

Btag: Electro#12531

1 Like

Just boosting the post up

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 healer that is NOT a mistweaver, 1 ranged dps, 1 melee dps, and 1 dps with tank off spec. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

just bumpin it up appreciating all offers

<Zandalari Bobsled Team> is a mythic progression guild w/ several years of progression raiding experience. Currently we are 7/8M in Uldir and are progressing though G’huun. We finished the previous expansion at 11/11M Antorus, 8/9M in ToS, 8/10M in NH and 7/7M in EN. Guild members are very active doing not only heroic and normal runs but also running Mythic + Keys regularly.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday 9-12pm EST

Wednesday 9-12pm EST

Thursday (Optional) Heroic starting at 9pm EST

Recruitment

We are currently recruiting geared and experienced DPS and Heals for our main roster. All spots are competitive and we encourage all who are interested to reach out. We are currently specifically seeking:

Mage
Warlock
Druid - Balance and Resto
Priest - Shadow and Healing
Pally - Healing
Shaman - Ele

Please note, any new member will be asked to complete a two week trial in order to join the main roster for progression fights. Also please be aware as we are trying to complete the cutting edge achieve we are locking out until the kill occurs. As such trials may take longer than specified.

If you are interested, contact our recruiting officers via btag listed below. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to playing together!

Guild Contacts

Healzer#1210

AXPSharkbait#1774

<Anomaly>
Server: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 7/8 Mythic
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Sunday/Monday 10 PM - 1 AM CST (Heroic Sales Runs Thursday)

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/153850/latest#difficulty=4
Discord: https://discord.gg/2jhewt
Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/f5SQjbsHrf2xjUJn1

Current needs:
Ranged: Any
Healer: Resto Druid/Rsham/MW/Hpal
Tank: Brew/Prot War/DK
Other exceptional DPS may be considered

Our current recruitment needs are for our MAIN roster, not as a bench roster.
We also have a very active m+ community to offer, pushing high keys nightly.

JayÐee - Jaydee#1574 (Guild Leader)
Sneakigos - TheBigSlim#1757 (Raid Leader)

Hey there, I am the healing officer for Synergy on Tichondrius, we are currently an 8/8 Mythic guild that finished the tier off at US 240. I looked a little bit at the one log you have that is public and it looks like you have some good potential. We are looking to fill out our healing roster with a paladin. We raid from what would be to you 11:30PM to 2:30AM EST, Tuesday through Thursday. Im going to add you to Bnet, and I would love to get in contact with you, but if you like, you can check us out at guilded.gg/SynergyWOW or on wowprogress.

Appreciating all offers

Taking it to the top for ya

still keeping options open

[7/8M] -Thirteen Thirty Seven of Mal’Ganis [H]- Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and finish CE before the next raid drops and we make our push to finish in the top 100 US in the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

Currently 7/8 Mythic we are looking for raiders to complete Cutting Edge with and siege into the Battle of Dazar’Alor with. Expectations for the next tier are VERY high and what we accomplish at the end of this tier will determine our attitude headed into the next.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
2-3 WARLOCKS!!!
1 TANK [ANY BUT WARR/MONK]
1-2 HEALERS [HOLY PALADIN, RESTO SHAMAN HIGH PRIORITY]
ANY AND ALL DPS.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30-9 PST, meaning 8:30-12 EST, and 7:30-11 Server Time.

The culture we have created inside our raid is something that is going to propel us into success in the next tier. Our goals are aimed very high, and with the players we have AND YOU, they are reachable. We look forward to chatting with you on Battlenet or Discord, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get you in and kill the Slug.

Get in touch
GM: Kameron#1822
Officer: Pachyderm#1286
Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (Yes, there is a space, I think. Probably.)
Holy paladin :D:D

still looking appreciate all the offers

still searching

Hi, I’m shooting you a bnet request but I would love to chat. I think we might be a great fit for you and we have an immediate opening for a holy paladin!

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining an awesome atmosphere.

HEALERS:
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Holy Paladin

DPS:
Ranged Dps preferred but any exceptional dps are welcome

Tanks:
Prot Paladin
Blood DK

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

still searching for a home

just bringing it to the top

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey,
Saw that you posted on our post and asked if we needed a HPally. Here is the direct link, CE Mythic Raiding <Concept> LF More Ranged DPS! 6/9 M. I added you on Bnet, hit me up and lets chat.