381 Havoc DH LF mythic raiding guild

The team 2 that I am a part of just got cancelled in my guild and i don’t feel like competing for one spot against a ton of other players so I’m putting myself out there. I’m 3/8M and have experience on vectis and fetid. My DH’s name is Asmâdeus and I have a 375 frost/blood DH that is able to go into mythic. I’m also in the process of gearing up my warlock. Days that im able to raid are Tue-Thur between 7-11ish PM EST. I’d prefer to raid Tue/Thur because the nature of my job. I can provide a link regarding my toon’s parses and logs upon request.

Let me be very clear. I’ve left 2 raid teams/guilds counting this one, it’s grinded me down so unless you’re a serious mythic raiding guild and you have a solid community don’t bother offering. I’m tired of moving all my crap around and I’m looking for a place i can call home. Hope to hear from you.

Broken is 4/8M and we raid Tues and Thursday 9:30-12 PM ET. I know that is an hour later than you mentioned above, but if you have interest or want to talk Mavros#1383.

Ignore my alt in a bank guild…Here is the same response from my main.

Broken is 4/8M and we raid Tues and Thursday 9:30-12 PM ET. I know that is an hour later than you mentioned above, but if you have interest or want to talk Mavros#1383.