381 DPS Warrior LF guild

Hi,

DPS warrior looking for a good guild. Looking to do Heroic quickly and efficiently, maybe even venture into the first few mythic bosses by the end of the raid tier assuming there isn’t too much face smashing involved. I don’t have the patience for 300+ pull kills anymore. Guilds that have active M+ groups, alt runs, etc would be a big plus for me. Looking for a guild that raids preferably no more then 2 days a week, 6-7 hours, finishing by 10:30 or so at night.

A little about me, just transferred here from horde side on Zul’Jin to play with some RL friends and get back to my Alliance roots. I’ve been raiding since the end of vanilla. Played a warrior since BC, was tank from BC through Legion, kinda spaced out during WoD and did a whole lot of nothing. I’ve played various other classes at a raiding level (lock, boomkin/resto, RSham, frost DK and maybe a few others that I have forgotten) but I always seem to gravitate back to my Warrior. Been DPSing all of BfA and loving it. I always maintain a tank set so I would be happy to act as a backup.

Thanks for your time.

-Kay

Edits:

Looking for strictly weekday raid times.
Happy to tank for M+ groups.

Hi Kay-

I’m Cunegonde, GM of Coachella, a newly formed guild on Stormrage. It sounds like we might be a good fit for what you are looking for!

Though the guild is new, the entire raid team is a transplant from a previous guild which had acquired AOTC and was 2/8M by the beginning of December. As a guild we are an AOTC focused guild but once that is completed (which we anticipate will be in short order) we will embrace whatever challenge is on the horizon. We believe in friendship, respect, and trust as the foundation for our raid team and our guild.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat from 8:30-11:30 EST.

Please let me know if you would like to speak further! My btag is Cunegonde#1673. Looking forward!

A definite thank you for replying! You guild sounds like a great team but I would be unable to raid so late, especially on the weekends. We just bought a home and come spring/summer we’ll be spending most or all of those hours outdoors. I wish you and your team the best of luck in the coming teir!

-Kay

No worries! Congrats on your new home - I’m super jealous! Good luck in your search.

Hi Kaylaros,

I’ll keep this short. Ex Inferno is a 18+ gaming community based out of two servers. Our Alliance (Stormrage) division has two raid teams that have openings. Follow the link below that will take you to our community post. In there, you can find the individual team posts.

As weekends are out, you may be interested in our Thursday night raid team. We also have a Mythic+ cohort that runs on Friday nights (scheduled) + any other time!

Feel free to join our discord server and DM me with any questions!

Best of luck!

-Kira

Critical is looking to fill out our raid roster and also grow as a guild so all members are appreciated.

So, a little bit about us we raid Wed/Thur 8PM server till 11 and started November 7th. We are 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic currently. We have been able to get this progression during the holidays which made me very happy. We also help members get 10 keys weekly and alts even. I personally have 4 120s that I am constantly sacrificing keys to help people you will find this mentality is shared among core leadership. We are looking for players that are masters at their class and are able to adapt to meet the raid composition as needed week to week (alts help too). In addition, we are also working on a merger with another guild on January 4th. They also raid Friday/sat 830-11 server with the same progression.

. Feel free to add me on discord Cyro#9536 or on btag- Cyroziv#1709. Cyro out!

Hi everyone,

I hope you’re all having a great new year. Still looking for a guild that is just the right fit. Some great folks have approached me about joining their guilds but the times are just too late for me. I’m up and in the office before the sun comes up so 10:30 EST is pretty much as late as I can push it.

Anyway, wishing you all the best of luck as you prepare for Battle of Dazar’alor!

-Kay

Hello Kay-

I would be very interested in chatting with you further about our guild. We are in search of some good DPS in preparation for BoD.

Here is some information about us. If we sound like a good fit for you, reach out to me on bnet - Ladori#1555

Hopefully we will talk soon!

Drama Free Company was formed by long time players and experienced raiders looking to complete Heroic difficulty and further progress into Mythic success . We strive to maintain an outgoing community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 8/8H and 2/8M, we are recruiting raiders to move forward with us into 8.1 and new raid content. With our collective Heroic/Mythic experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS:

DPS (all classes considered)

HEALERS (prefer Pally/Resto Druid/Resto Shaman)

RAID DAYS/TIMES:

Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-10:15pm EST (server)

Please reach out to us if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

@Kaylaros

Apologies for bumping such an old post, but did you end up finding a guild? Shoot me a message when you get a chance - battletag: Jerlyn#1231