381 5/8 BM hunter looking for early morning or late night mythic raiding guild

Hi everyone I am still looking for a mythic raid team with start times at or after 10 pm PST. 6-10 hours weekly. I will consider early raiding as well. I am willing to adjust if schedule comes close. Real ID Knives91#1431

I am a returning player , I have not raided or played much in Legion. I raided mid core in WoD missing only a Archimonde Mythic kill and before that I raided since BC

Hi Aztir,

Welcome back to WoW! Dark Skies is a cutting edge 8/8 Mythic guild, raid times 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Tues / Wed / Thurs, Pacific Time. I know that’s 30 minutes earlier than you specified, but hopefully that can work.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is a late-night guild that started as a refuge for older players with young children. That’s why we raid later, after the kids are in bed.

We’re very focused on community and people, and having a harmonious team where everyone gets along, while still pulling the numbers we need to progress in Mythic raiding. The guild is run in an open, non-hierarchical, consensus basis. Everything is done in the open and decided on by the whole team.

If you want to learn a little more, check out our main thread, here:
9:30 PST 8/8 Mythic LF DPS late night

We’re shopping for a new Hunter to add to the team. If you’re interested, please contact us on bnet:
Tewa#1373
A3main88#1154
Drattz#1954

My discord, if you prefer: Tewa#3476

Hope to hear from your soon!

Hey there Aztir!

Redline is a Mythic Guild on Thrall-US server. Current Progression; 6/8M Uldir. Redline is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that tries to compete with other daytime raiding guilds. We are looking for players willing to commit 8 hours out of their week to raid in the daytime slot, and more time out of raid to study raids and your role in the raids.

The Mindset

We are a group of adults who like to band together to down internet dragons while also having a little fun. We realize it’s a game but we also like to take our time seriously as we defend Azeroth. Redline also offers many amenities to Raiders such as free gems, enchants and consumables to raid!

Recruitment

TANKS TANKS TANKS!!!

• Blood DK
  • No Immediate Need

Ranged

Highly in need of:

• Shadow Priests
  • MM/BM Hunters
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Balance Druid

Healers

Any and all competent healers are welcome to app

Melee

• No Immediate Need.

Raid Times - Daytime guild that raids Wed/Thurs - 12 to 4pm EST.

All exceptional applicants are welcome. Please before applying be at least 370+ Item Level. Apply: discord dot gg/ztSzvYs

Any further questions feel free to add me Battlenet : Kinjax#1929 Discord : Kinjax#0725

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933