380ilvl destro locks

Are now hitting people for 70k+ w/o cds, they were underperforming though, poor guys. I’m sure gpyro mages insta kill with 100k+ shields and sin rogues are next to be buffed, it would make perfect sense.

3 Likes

Had a 160k hp destro lock doing top damage in rbgs the other day, lol. And we had 2 fire Mages and 2 boomkins, lol.

I don’t believe you

5 Likes

I can confirm 260k hp destros backpedaling hitting for 72k at 18% vers.

If they have 380ilvl you should be able to dumpster them in seconds if you have a relatively decent ilvl this far into the patch.

If you’re 425+ you should have 0 issues with a 380ilvl toon. In my own experience at least.

Though, in 2s I’ve been beating people with 430+ ilvl when I was sub 410. But gear doesn’t always dictate wins in PvP either.

Shrug

4 Likes

It looks like you didn’t get the point though.

1 Like

Ya but, the Raid progression is going great .

Mmmm, no that’s definitely with CD’s. My top end average bolt without any cd buttons is 40-45kish. That’s on the high end. Bolt’s outside of infernal / ds are perfectly tuned and every class has cooldown buttons for a reason, to burst. Destru’s can be shut down. Now, if we could cast them while blinking 30 yards at the same time, that’d be a different story.

No experienced pvp’er is complaining about destru damage rn. If anything it’s the root or soul leech but most dps have too much passive healing. So nerf destru, nerf dk’s and dh’s self healing with it.

1 Like

Yeah my lock is ilvl 430 and bolts are in the 40k range without cd’s.

4 Likes

No I did, I’m just dismissing it. My point was that they’re likely not hitting for that, and if they are they shouldn’t be living long to be an issue.

70k when you have 350k+ hp, and a toolkit to mitigate and/or stop the damage, I don’t see how this is an issue.

Also, show some proof of these 70k hits from a 380ilvl Lock and who they’re hitting.

1 Like

70k isn’t that big on 330k hp pools tbh

for an all baked in 1 spell spec

I really dont mind people trashing on destro, but it would be nice if people would stop posting retarded sht like this

my regular bolts at 420 dont hit for 70k+
someone at 380 certainly doesn’t

4 Likes

my lock is 390, bolts hit for 35-40k what game are you actually playing? just because you didn’t see the cooldowns doesn’t mean they dont exist.

also, at 390 ilvl his health pool is like 230k or something. just maybe stop talking

1 Like

pretty sure my benthic geared lock hits like 30-40k no cd bolts

You sh*t post a hyperbole instead of addressing the actual issues with the class.

3 Likes

You’re high if you think that’s true or just too bad to play destro right lol. Destros damage is actually completely busted right now I watched a lock do 350k damage in 2 globalls…

you do know damage is scaled to your own ilevel right?

from his perspective they would be hitting harder, depending on his own ilevel.

My 430 lock friend hits 180-300k bolts with his trinkets and CDs

Not in arena he doesn’t.

Dam man. Having issues with 380 destro locks? Yikes.

Destro has no ability to kite…easily trained

1 Like