380hpal LF Mythic Guild!

380ilvl Hpal LF Mythic raiding guild! 2days/week if possible between 7h-10h30 or so for time…during weekdays!

If you got anything for me lemme know. Also i enjoy doing rbgs/arena.
Mclovin#1849

Thanks

Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner’zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competitive and achieve Cutting Edge.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competitive in current content.
Progression raid times are Tues/Weds 7-11pm CST with alt runs and M+ being run on other week nights.
We finished at 7/8M Uldir with ghuun escaping our grasp by 4%, but alas we push forward and are looking to recruit any and all competent raiders who wish to join our ranks (this includes any classes and specs not listed below)
Current potential recruitment desires:
Holy Pally or Mistweaver monk
havoc DH
any ranged dps

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game special#11948, discord Specialneeds#1289 or check out our website @ reclamations. us

1 Like

Hi there Mclovin!
Not sure what time zone you are looking for but we need a holy paladin and would love to chat!

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild on Stormrage that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Ranged Dps especially a mage
Havoc DH
ele/resto shaman

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

Hey, were looking for an hpally, lemme know if interested

Deplorable (H) 5/8M Uldir is recruiting a tank, 1-2 healers, and rDPS for Battle for Dazar’alor raid. Our mythic raid times are T/W from 8 - 11 CST. Were a semi-hardcore raiding guild that pushes for CE.

Message Fios#1937 (discord: zigos#5364) and/or CraftyPig#11840 to inquire.

1 Like

Just send you a friend request so we can talk T/W works for me. Check your msg :slight_smile: