[A] [Pagle] <Peacekeepers> Accepting all lvls | Raiding Wed 9pm and Sun 7pm

Hey all, below I will be explaining who we are, what we’re looking for and how you can get in contact with myself or any of my Officers. We are open to questions and look forward to seeing some new faces around the guild and Discord.

Mission Statement
Peacekeepers hopes to become an influential presence on Pagle. Leadership is committed to providing a drama-free and member focused experience. Our goal is to have fun and play as a team. We don’t put other guilds down about content completed or enter into flame wars on Trade Chat or public forums but instead conduct ourselves in a respectable manner. We believe in team first… members first… friends first… while still advancing through content and having a lot of fun while doing so.

Recruitment
We are accepting all levels to join us on the journey to 60. We started as a leveling guild and a large portion of our members are still making their way up.

We’ll be raiding Wed 9pm and Sun 7pm until BWL comes out. When BWL releases we will be going to a 3 day schedule which will be Wed/Thurs 9pm and Sun 7pm. We currently need more to fill our raid team. High demand for, but not limited to druid/pally heals, DPS warriors, Mages and Warlocks.

If you have any questions, would like to join or know someone that would like to join please feel free to whisper or Discord message any member of PK Leadership. (see below)

Leaders: Escape, Starkz, MCUSA
Officers: Senufer, Widmere, Dassard, Vinjin
Discord: 39DGVhj

I have prepared an extensive Google Doc outlining more about us, if you wish to learn more please visit our Discord and go to the “recruitment” section.

Please also feel free to add me on Discord. Escape#4102

What a joke that you conduct yourselves in a respectable manner. You may not do it in trade chat, but you’re great as sowing discord and discontent in other guilds when it suits your officers’ purposes.