380 Shadow Priest 3/8M LF Mythic Guild

<Powered by Memes> Is reformed and chugging away at content! Looking for:

Spriest (High)
Moonkin (High)
Warrior (Medium)
Warlock (Medium)
Resto Druid (Medium)

Currently 6/8M

Our goal from the very beginning has always been to clear content on a short schedule as efficiently as we possibly can, and that doesn’t change now. If you are a raider that can no longer raid the standard T/W/TH/M schedule <Powered by Memes> is for you.

Currently recruiting all players, with a preference to a Spriest and a Rogue!.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 9-1EST

We don’t raid over, we don’t have “optional” raid days. We raid 8 hours and get it done.

If you are interested please contact Chistorm#11212 (Bnet) or Chistorm#3873 (discord)

Or submit an application here!

https:// docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCUUaGUMcmYJtvAdDB2rUjzwgy4-Fcy-Cnwo44TOY5tTCAZg/viewform

Hello,

Right now Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a group of friends that is looking for more fun people to push mythic content with. We started this tier with CE in our sights after going 9/11M in ABT - however, with the amount of fall off BFA has received, we are currently only 2/8M. Our goal right now is to rebuild out roster for next tier, then push back into mythic getting as far as we can. Currently we raid Wednesday/Monday, 9pm-12am est.

We have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join an 8/8M guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun and as you said “full of all the memes.”

From reading your post, I got the vibe that this is something you are interested in too. We are looking to add a shadow priest to our team, and I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. I’ve add me on bnet (JoeJ03#11660) if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!

<Mental Alacrity> [Area 52] is a Horde guild. 2/8M | 8/8N | 8/8H

If you are in search of a community full of dedicated, talented (and most important) fun & friendly individuals: look no further. We aim to tackle raiding content in 8.1 and begin mythic content for next tier.

Our schedule:

★ tuesday from 9pm to 12am EST.
★ thursday from 9pm to 12am EST.

★★ What is Mental Alacrity? ★★

As a new raiding guild, we have many players who have been raiding and playing since Burning Crusade. Many of us have raided together in previous guilds. We aim to come together and clear content while maintaining a positive and encouraging environment.

★ As a 2 day raiding guild, we aim to accomplish as much progression in our 2 allotted days as possible. We expect our raiders to come prepared and ask questions/make suggestions and share info in our discord strategy thread.

★ We have an active discord where we hang out, share stories, listen to music,

play music, and develop new and meaningful relationships with like-minded people.

★★ how keen is your mental alacrity? ★★

Our atmosphere is open and friendly. We value honesty, integrity and clear communication. Many of our players also play other games (league, overwatch, hearthstone, heroes of the storm, fortnite etc).

Our Raid team is currently recruiting:

★ Melee DPS: rogue / DK/ warrior/ RET pally

★ open Ranged DPS: 1 spriest, 2 mages, 1 boomkin,

★ 1 resto shaman or healer with capable dps OS

Contact information:

★ luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 -officer

Hi, we are currently recruiting ranged dps and I think our environment might be a good fit for you. Add me on bnet Avalyne#1478 and we can chat more!

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild on Stormrage that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Ranged Dps especially a mage
Havoc DH

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

Morning Milboydeldon! We are very interested in talking with you. If you have not found a new guild yet, please check us out and get in touch. Thanks

The Crimson Cross of Lightbringer (Alliance) is looking for excellent players. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Cutting Edge every tier.

Current Progression: 8/8H 4/8M

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST

Sunday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST is used for progression during the first month of a new tier, after that it becomes the optional Heroic raid clear.

We look for a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps, with good attitudes and personality.

Tank and Heals: Closed.

DPS

• Boomkin

• Hunter

• Warlock

• Mage

*Shadow Priest

All exceptional ranged DPS are encouraged to apply.

About Us:

The Crimson Cross is a gaming community and currently holds the Guinness World Record for Longest Active Online Gaming Guild. We have been together through various games for many years, and we made our home here in WoW starting with Legion.

Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. We are aiming for Cutting Edge every tier.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign. For the past several years, we have gathered in person at least once per year to hang out, drink and play board games. It’s a good time, folks!

What we offer:

• A community where you can grow as a player.

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.

• A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.

• A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

• A non-raiding member rank for friends and family (over the age of 18) of full guild members.

• Two character raiding system for all Mythic raiders. Not Required This is considered a benefit to those who want to maintain a raiding alt

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.

• Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

General App: bit.ly/tccraid

Misstreat#11777 (bnet) or Misstreat#8419 (Discord)

Hi Milboydeldon :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! Any DPS with a Healing OS is preferred, but not necessary to be considered! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

We don’t raid as many days as you’re looking for, but we’re more progressed. Perhaps that’s a trade off you’re willing to make? More info below!

Hey Milboydeldon,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

►Warlock (Any Spec)
►Mage (Any Spec)
►Shadow or Disc Priest
►Windwalker or Brewmaster Monk
►Demon Hunter (Any Spec)
►Blood Death Knight
►Restoration or Balance Druid
►Restoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
►At least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
►Prior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
►Working mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
►Ability to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753

Hey there, I am an officer in Tabula Rasa [H] on Mal’Ganis. We are currently looking for additional dps going into BoD. We are 6/8M and raid Tue/Thur 9p-1a EST. If you are interested and still looking, I’d love to talk with you more.

Btag: Mycantrum#1463
Discord: Mycantrum#2403

Good morning Milboydeldon. I think our times won’t work for what you are looking for, but I wanted to throw my hat in the ring with everyone else, just in-case you had a change of heart! :smiley: Here’s our guild spam. If this works for you, please send me a request. I’d love to chat.

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
Warlock
Rogue
Hunter
Healer

… but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team’s focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:

Commitment to regular attendance to the team
Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
Required ILVL 380+, neck lvl 36+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Raid Leader/GM: Atrianna#1646
Discord: Atrianna#6536