380 Prot Warrior 3/8M (skipped to mythrax working on ghunn) LF NEW HOME

HELLO ALL!

As the title says I’m a currently working on mythic ghunn, the problem is my new guild is super toxic and childish. this creates a non-fun raid environment for everyone.

I don’t have much in the way of logs for mythic since moving servers as I jumped straight to mythrax and helped the guild get the kill that same night. my heroic parse are worth it though with an average of 92 percent.

I am just looking for a great group of adults to raid with assuming you are around 4/8 mythic.

Add me on Btag at Scrapy#11690 or Discord at Scooby#2947

cant wait to hear from everyone!

<Molten Core Swim Team> - Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic BFA progression. Raid is Tues/Thur/Sun 7:30 - 9:30 PM st. We are a casual progression raid group that likes to chill and have fun while keeping a positive vibe downing content.

Tier Progression - View us on Wowprogress!

Looking for DPS (all) pure and with great OS Healing/Tank & 1 Sham/Pally/Priest Heal.

Mostly 25+ guild, must be 18+

*We have members always pushing Mythic +'s for loot chances each week.
*Every Saturday is a Normal/Heroic Alt run night (bring your main as well) followed by any achievement runs people need.
*We have leads for each role that will help guide and develop skill.
*Our guild operates activities outside of WoW as well, we run guild raffles and real life gift/item exchanges (recipe, postcards, books, etc), including an organized secret santa event.

Recruiting all other potential raiders to help learn and gear and standby for spots in raids.

We are in need of mature, experienced, competent raiders! We are an 18+/military friendly guild! Always accepting Social/Casual raiders as well! We are not a hard core raiding guild but want to progress consistently and through all levels of difficulty before next content release. Join our open thought, mature but playful, 18 and older only guild. For more info please add to Battle chat.

Allonsy - Guild Lead - Murdertramp#1435
Singlesolder - (GM)- YuGiOh#1530
Boutreefiddy - Class Lead - hanzilol#1492
Vasanistirio - Class Lead - shingami#1564