380 ilvl rogue LF guild

1. Times available & time zone: Anytime except for Wednesday. I am in the Central TZ.
  2. Server preference: Does not matter but would prefer to wait until I get a definite raid spot before transferring.
  3. Faction preference: Does not matter the faction
  4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Just looking for a 2-3 night a week raid but ahead of the curve is always the goal.
  5. Current progression/experience: I have raided every xpac except this one so far. I have always mained a rogue. PvP and PvE. I have raid lead through mythic raids and mythic HFC was the hardest I have raid lead through. (Lead through M Gorefiend. Only 5% of guilds killed him on mythic)
  6. Contact info: Air#11988 on Bnet. Air#3072 on Discord.
  7. Anything else: My neck is only level 32 but I’m focusing on it right now.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/Aîr -Link to Armory

Hey there! Hope you are doing well. I would like to talk to you about our guild and how you may be a good fit here! I added your discord and battle tag to chat with you there.

Just a bit of information on us. Dont Die of Hyjal is a Heroic focused guild that enjoys an adult, casual raiding atmosphere that likes to see bosses die at a nice steady pace. We like to have fun, and enjoy raiding. All we ask is that you know your class and come prepared to raid by watching guides/strats. Our only rule is no rude or toxic behavior is allowed.

We are currently 8/9N and 1/9H BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central time.

I’d love to give you more info and have you trial with us this week and see if you like it here. Feel free to add me on discord Wildreaver#5858 or on battle tag Wild#11964 if you didn’t get my request.

Thanks

Hey Air! You will be getting a bnet invite soon, but in the mean time here is my thingie… (:stuck_out_tongue:)

Nexus on Turalyon [H] (9/9N, 2/9H, AOTC Uldir) is looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We believe that raid progression is important and want to push, but not at the cost of toxicity. We have a good raid group that works well together, but are looking for a few more like minded players to kill the pixels with. We want our raiders to have the right attitude to push content, but the ability to have fun in an adult environment at the same time.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have static key groups so we don’t all have to be stuck pugging anymore, and plan to keep pushing.

We also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, achievements, mount runs.

We are looking for someone who wants to have a good time in an adult environment and down content.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST

you can contact Btag: RavenLunatic#2799 or taransula#1161

Hope you find the home you are looking for!

Sent a bnet request. RedDogLeader!