380 Holy/Ret LF Guild

Lf late night raiding guild alliance prefered, i am 380 holy with previous mythic raiding experience , i would also like to get a group to push high mythic + keys. i can play either holy or ret at a competitive level.

(Wonka) #2

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am PST (12:30am-3:30am EST)

Team Goals:
-Mythic Progression as we achieved CE in Uldir

• Currently 8/8M Uldir, 2/9M, 9/9H BoD

About Parasomnia:
-Our team leads have CE experience from previous tiers/expansions.

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.

-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.

-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by taking a look at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.

Contacts:
-Wonka#1307 (Discord Wonka82#8402) - Recruitment
-Cmplex#1798 (Discord Cmplex#6174) - Team Leader

(Shilda) #3

Hello there, Infinity! I’m Shilda, the raid leader of the guild Foolish Mortals on the server Thrall. We are a Horde guild, we are looking for mostly ranged dps but will take any class really. We are 8/8N 8/8H (With AOTC) 1/8M for Uldir and are 7/9N 1/9H for BoD. We raid every Tuesday and Thursday 10p - 1a EST.

We do have a website if you’d like to contact us via discord, look at our first kills of each boss and difficulty, want to look at our goofy guild screenshots, or just wanna check it out:
https://www.foolishmortals-thrall.com

Guild Leader - Magicjack : Geekpoints#1143
Raid Leader - Shilda : Chandraya#1800
DPS Leader - Dorm : Dorm#1311

The classes we don’t have on our current roster:

• DPS Death Knight
  • DPS Demon Hunter
  • Ret Paladin
  • Shadow Priest
  • DPS Shaman
  • Warlock

I’d love to hear from you, if you do apply online then I will personally add you on btag and get to know you a little more. Trials are welcomed even if you are on our server (Thrall).

(Kotipelto) #4

Hello!

We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
Wed/Sat Group:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time

Tue/Sun Group:
• Tuesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time

Guild Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 7/9 - Heroic 1/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!