380 H pally LF new raid team

380 H Pally LF raid team. LF 2 night raid team ideally with times ending no later than 12 am EST

Hey there,

My group could use a hpally. We are a 2 day team raiding Tue/Th 8-11pm EST. We recently went on hiatus through uldir due to lack of interest group wide to play the game (happened very early on so our progression was less than ideal) and we are now reforming to push for CE in the next raid tier. We are looking for solid players that make effort to be good at their class, as well as players that are social and actively involve themselves with the guild.

If you are interested in reading our post you can find it here:

Otherwise feel free to add my btag @ Protek#11993

Cheers!

Still playing message tag… Bump…

Ciej,

add me on bnet so we can talk. i think we would be a great home for you. Broxigar#11124

Hello Ciej,

If you’re open to a 3 day (5/8M) guild, Tues, Wed, Thurs: 8PM - 11PM EST give me a shout and I can answer any questions.

bnet: wave#11539

Tues/Wed 845-11est AOTC every raid heroic competent raiding guild interested in pushing mythic + keys . Super organized casual we hang out in discord and socialize on a regular basis!

would love to chat!
jenni#1690

Still looking Ciej?

Tribe Gaming is focused on AOTC. Raiding Tuesday-Thursday from 8:30pm-11:00pm. It would be fine if you could only raid 2 of the 3 nights - a couple of us flex roles and cover healing when needed.

We’re currently farming Uldir until Tides of Vengeance. We also run M+ on off nights.

I’d love to chat - hit me up ingame? Sedanis#1483