380 Frostmage LF mythic guild

Hello,

I’m Jae, I represent the guild We Coin on stormrage alliance

We raid tues/wed/thurs 8-11 PM Est we are 6/8 mythic after only 7 raid days, and we WILL be getting CE this tier.

I looked at your logs and feel you may have a spot on my team.

I added you on bnet to chat further

Bnet: Jae#11275

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild.
★ We raid tuesday and Thursday 9PM EST to 12AM EST

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

Hello! My team is looking for another mage! I’m the recruitment officer for Immortal team in Eternal Kingdom on US Proudmoore. We finished Uldir 7/8M and plan to get CE in BOD. We raid 6:30-9:30 pm PST. Please feel free to reach out for more information. Btag: Leayha#1419 Discord: Leayha2469

Hi Permaphrost! We’d love to talk to you. I will add you on bnet. Here is our info for reference. Thanks!

discord: livie#4169
bnet: livie#11751

8/8 M CE recruiting for next tier, 9-12 Est Tue-Thursday, alliance, offering paid server transfer for more information please contact me Stumbles#1223

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

Currently recruiting all roles for the Battle of Dazar’alor.

Uldir Progression: 8/8 N, 8/8 H, 2/8 M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

Recruitment Needs:
~ Any exceptional players

What We Offer
~ Strong and experienced leadership.
~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience starting as early as Vanilla.
~ Honest advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.
~ A fun laid back atmosphere.
~ We are an alt friendly guild.

What We Expect
~ Preparation: Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.
(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)
~ Class Knowledge: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.
~ Dependability: We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.
~ Communication: Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.
~ Attitude: Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.
~ System Requirements: Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.
Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

If you feel that you fit this role and are interested in more info, please reach out to one of the following officers in game: Arcangila-Nordrassil, Bk-Nordrassil, Swankyorcs-Nordrassil, Proteus-Nordrassil, Absolomb-Nordrassil, Yogí-Nordrassil

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

Hi Perma,

If your interested on horde, my guild raids 2 nights a week (8-11pm EST) Tuesdays and Thursdays. Our progression on this 6 hour a week schedule has been 6/8 Mythic. If your looking for a chill group that has been raiding together since Burning Crusade and likes to have fun while doing Mythic content hit us up!

If you could be here for tomorrow’s first new raid it would be great. Please hit me up at Zugor#1902 (My Btag) or or Seitus#1669.

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting for our AotC/Mythic progression team. Looking for competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:

-Sat 8:00pm-12:00am Sun 8:00pm-11pm EST

Team Goals:

-AoTC as the main goal then into Mythic Progression.
Team 2 is currently 2/8m with looking to push further in BoD

Team Needs:

DPS of all kinds please apply, all applications will always be considered!

About Parasomnia:

-We are looking to develop our team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like-minded individuals.

Team Expectations:

-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.
-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well-being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Contacts:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725)

To Apply - https://parasomnia.apexmega.com/

Good afternoon,

Anarchy Reborn is currently looking for a few people to fill out our roster for next tier. If you would be interested in trying out for our raid team please message/whisper me. We finished 8/8 H 2/8 M, with 1% on Zek.

We will be starting Heroic on the next raid tier. We are looking at Ilvl 375+ and looking at all classes. (Prioritizing melee classes)
We raid Fri/Sat 9pm-12am server time.

You can add me on bnet BabyGirl#11758
OR
You can contact Dendrim on Bnet Ghostdragon#17600
OR
You can join us in Discord : MnsEJhe
Post in text chat and an officer will get back with you :slight_smile:

Hey Permaphrost,

There are a ton of replies here but Ill throw mine in anyway in case you read down this far.

I am the GM and RL of The Great Adventure on Dalaran (8/8M). We’ve been raiding together the better part of 6 years, since the start of MoP. We’re looking for a few more players for our core roster for Dazar and I think you would make a great addition. Your logs suggest you have a solid grasp of how to play Frost Mage and I’ve got no doubt you’d be able to hold your own on our roster.

We’re looking to get CE again this tier and we currently need a mage who can show up with 90% attendance to our Tues/Thurs 8-11pm est runs. If you’d like to try us out first to see how yah fit in we’ll be clearing normal tomorrow night before we jump into heroic. If you’d like an invite you can hit me up at Taunt#1526 for btag and I can talk with you tonight. For a faster reply you can join our discord at h ttps://discord.gg/DTHVCwg and message ‘Taunt’.

Hopefully you see this and we can chat soon

we are in the market for a much needed frost mage, I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

< Mental Alacrity >, horde, Area52.

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Hey Permaphrost! :slight_smile:

I recruit for the Big Brain Boys on Illidan. I think you would be a great fit for our team if you’re still looking! I added you on Bnet, too.

Our Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
App: bit.ly/b3-app

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

Hi Permaphrost :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are also seeking a healer. We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST! We were 5/8M Uldir and currently 9/9N and 6/9H… with the intent of mythic once we get AOTC.

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hey Perma, our raid team SRD is recruiting a mage right now. Check us out below and visit our site to see our community and apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

PSB Raid Team: 8/9H 1/9M (BoD) 8/8 M (CE) (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 4/9H (BoD) 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 6/9N 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 7/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 4/9H (BoD) 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic (Uldir)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Closed but still accepting applications for exceptional ranged DPS willing to sit until a spot is available

SRD: DK,DH, Warrior Ranged DPS (all needed), All others considered

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Resto Shaman, Ranged DPS

TAHCO: DK, Ranged DPS (mage pref all others considered)

Dust Pwnies: All DPS

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com