380 Frostmage LF mythic guild

Hello

I have ben raiding in wow since WOTLK and am looking to get into some of the harder content. My goal would be to get cutting edge for the next tier. I’m looking for a semi serious /serious mythic Guild. While I don’t have much raiding experience past heroic 3/8m this tier. I am confident I can bring
the skills necessary to help a guild and my self get cutting edge this next raid tier.

Raid times

I can raid

Monday any time after 8pm EST

Tuesday-Sunday any time after 6PM EST

I am currently 380Frost mage 8/8H 3/8M on Ysera

I would not mind trying out for a raid team to see if I’m a good fit. I also understand that mythic raiding can be different in terms of what classes are needed for certain strats and understand the mixing and matching that comes with it.

My logs

h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/skywall/permaphrost#bybracket=1

PS 2I also have a 382 blood dk and a 370+ bM/Mw monk

Battle tag is Fortybelow#1205

2 Likes

<Powered by Memes> Is reformed and chugging away at content! Looking for:

Tank Player (Preferably multiple tanks for better comp)
Spriest (High)
Moonkin (High)
Warrior (Medium)
Warlock (Medium)
Resto Druid (Medium)
Mage (Medium)

Currently 7/8M

Our goal from the very beginning has always been to clear content on a short schedule as efficiently as we possibly can, and that doesn’t change now. If you are a raider that can no longer raid the standard T/W/TH/M schedule <Powered by Memes> is for you.

Currently recruiting all players, with a preference to a Spriest, Moonkin and a talented tank player that can play multiple tanks for progression.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 9-1EST

We don’t raid over, we don’t have “optional” raid days. We raid 8 hours and get it done.

If you are interested please contact Chistorm#11212 (Bnet) or Chistorm#3873 (discord)

Or submit an application here!

https:// docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCUUaGUMcmYJtvAdDB2rUjzwgy4-Fcy-Cnwo44TOY5tTCAZg/viewform

1 Like

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a few solid dps. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and 2/8M with a few reliable additions we’ll be looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and pvp outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can, playing cards against humanity or having guild races to see which group can finish a key the fastest. We like to keep things fun! We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We will be pushing for CE in the new raid dropping but don’t intend on increasing out raid days. We fully believe consistent progression can be made without sacrificing real lives or being jerks to each other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

If you are interested in reading our full guild info you can find us here!

Hello Permaphrost,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for DPS for the next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW. We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!

[A] <Mechanically Challenged> 3/8M LF RDPS/HEALS

If you are interested contact us at:
Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,
Yuneel

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

Permaphrost,

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13 year old raiding guild that just moved from the realm Kael’thas. Our move was to be on a populated server, not a dead one. With this move left us a few open spots on our raid roster which is very skilled. I am in dire need of a mage and could really use you.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. I would really like to chat with you before you chose a home. My btag is Geo#1668

Thanks you,
Geo

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

We are Stormchasers of Lothar (US)(ALLIANCE) and we are looking for excellent players to join our roster. We have a primary goal of getting Cutting Edge next tier and beyond and we are interested in players that are like-minded.

Current progression:

8/8 Heroic Uldir
4/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid Days / Raid Times:
Our Mythic team raids on Tuesday / Thursday 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST.

About Us:

We are a relaxed group of players who love to have fun when raiding but we also know when to be serious. We strive to have a great community and we always have players active and readily available to help out anyone in the guild. Outside of raiding we enjoy doing M+, pvp and achievement/pet & mount/transmog farming.
We’re not an elitest bunch and we always are more than happy to help our people out whenever we can!
We have just one simple goal: To push content as high as we can and to have fun doing it.

What we offer:

• Full repairs for the Mythic team raiders
  • Feasts and flasks are provided at the start of and during raid
  • A home(guild) that will give back to you as much as you put into it and help you grow as a player
  • A friendly and fun but serious atmosphere when it is needed
  • A guild bank that is stocked with enchants, gems, and potions to help you out as needed.

What we want from you:

• We look for a good raid attendance for our core Mythic raid team. We get life happens. We’re all working people and some with families. We will work with you if you let us know beforehand.
  • Communication in and outside of the game; we want you active in discord as well
  • Adults / a good attitude - We want the team players who can take constructive criticism if it is given and even call out when it is needed in a respectful manner.
  • Players who put effort into their character and effort into knowing their class
  • Players that want to push content outside of raiding. We are active in many things outside of raiding and we want you to be too! ( Minimum of 800+IO score ) - we can help you get there!

Currently Recruiting:
All exceptional players are considered - We encourage you to apply!

• Melee DPS with Tank off spec
  • Resto Shaman
  • Disc / Holy Priest
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Boomkin

Contact Us:
Recruitment Officer: RAINB0W#11219 on bnet or rainb0wbiscuit#3803 on discord
Raid Leader: Mute#1292 on bnet or cdnmute#9143 on discord

Hello there!

Impatient is a new Horde weekday Mythic semi-hardcore progression guild on the server US-Thrall.

Progression 8/8H AOTC 6/8M Uldir

What we offer:
• A community where you can grow as a player as well as have fun and make friends
• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.
• Strong leadership with years of wow raiding experience

What we want:
• Adults
• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.
• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level.

Raid Times:

Tuesday | 8:00PM – 11:00 EST
Wednesday | 8:00PM – 11:00 EST
Thursday | 8:00PM – 11:00 EST
Sometimes we might extend raid times if everyone is down for it.

For more information, add the following Battle Tags:
GM: Fleet#1643 (Notdeadýet)
Recruitment: Raychele#1685

Hey there! We are a mythic prog guild looking to go further in next tier! I think you might be an amazing fit with us and I’d love to chat with you more.
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 8/8H and 4/8M for Uldir.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
Any
Melee DPS:
WW Monk, DH, and other exceptional dps
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

7/8 M ally team, 5% on ghuun as or rn, fri-sat 6-10 pst, james#12323 if you wanna talk

Good morning Permaphrost! I believe that our times work out for your preference and i think we might be a great fit for you. I’m going to post our spam below. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please add me! I would love to chat about a core position on the team.

Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid team as we get ready for Dazar’alor!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
Warlock
Rogue
Hunter
Healer

… but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team’s focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:

Commitment to regular attendance to the team
Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
Required ILVL 380+, neck lvl 36+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Raid Leader/GM: Atrianna#1646
Discord: Atrianna#6536

Color Blind - 6/8M AOTC ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 4/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrator: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxlie (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like

Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

8/8M CE, 9-12 EST Tues-Thursday. stumbles#1223. Offering paid xfers, message me if your interested and would like to know more…

We are in dire need of a mage for our roster, come check us out!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 5/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Death Knight, Rogue, Monk, Paladin
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest
Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

Hey Permaphrost! I think you’d be a great fit for Two Shot. We’re semi-hardcore and we raid on Tuesdays/Wednesdays 8-11pm Eastern, which looks like it fits your schedule. We got 7/8 mythic this tier and have had steady improvement tier-to-tier.

We have many members who took their first venture into a more competitive environment by trialing for our raid team, along with a healthy mix of long time mythic raiding veterans who have taken a step back from the hardcore scene.

I’m going to add you on btag as well since you seem like such a good fit. Meanwhile, I’ll copy/paste our little blurb here for you to look over. Head over to our discord and fill out an app! Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

About us:
Two Shot-Whisperwind[A] is a 7/8M guild that raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm Eastern. Our ideal applicant maintains a positive attitude, shows up prepared and on time, and knows their spec inside and out.

Our raid atmosphere is light and positive with plenty of joking around. We hold ourselves accountable for mistakes, make each pull count, and try to limit unnecessary downtime.

Since we only raid 6 hours a week, we expect members to be compatible with the raid schedule except for rare cases. In order to keep a consistent raid schedule we do occasionally have to ask people to sit for a night, but we’re committed to making sure everyone on our mythic team gets plenty of time in raid, and treating all raiders equally.

Currently recruiting:

• Ranged DPS (Especially Mage)
  • Exceptional applicants of all classes and roles

Mythic Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, 8-11pm EST (invites at 7:45pm)
Wednesday, 8-11pm EST (invites at 7:45pm)

Optional Heroic Raid
While not required on a weekly basis, raiders are encouraged to show up to our Heroic raid when possible.
Sunday, 8-11pm EST

Addons:
Bigwigs (or DBM)
Exorsus Raid Tools
WeakAuras 2
RCLootCouncil

If you’re interested, fill out an application on our discord (tQxV8uP), or DM me on discord (Ryanpode#1234).

TLDR; Mythic Progression Guild since legion. Stable group, no roster problems & no toxicity. Active outside of raids on WoW & other games + discord. Looking for likeminded skilled raiders/players. Only looking for people that will be sticking around throughout the entire BoD Tier, reliable & are quick learners. Previous mythic experience + logs are a plus, but not required. We aim to get cutting edge on each tier on our 5 hour schedule. Could use a good mage!

Server: Kel’Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:00pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:00pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday (10:30pm-1:00am Eastern)
Invites go out at 8:15pm Server

Opening few weeks of BoD we will be flexing 4-5 nights beyond our normal 2 night raids, these are optional.

Uldir
Current Prog - 6/8M, 8/8H

• Full Repairs
  • Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided
  • 15k-25k gold each off night carry run
  • DPS Pots provided on some content

About
Semi-hardcore, stable guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
Gambling
PVP/RBGS
Gold Carries
M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Best thing to do is join Recruitment channel in discord discord.gg/7ZtVTDN
or, add my bnet tag Robbilee#1782 (vvheelchair) so I can get in contact with you.

Kitten Mittens [H] - Area 52

About Us:
We are a semi-hardcore mythic raid group looking to continue strong in BoD. We want to see mythic content while having fun and pushing ourselves in a raid environment. Most of the raid leadership is compromised of ex-hardcore raiders who no longer have the time to invest in 4 day raiding schedules.

Recruitment: We are currently seeking a healer (hpally or priest pref) and RDPS.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed | 830-1130PM EST

Progression: 6/8M Uldir

Expectations/requirements:

• Working Headset/Mic
  • Solid understanding of class/spec
  • 80% attendance
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Mythic experience always a plus!
  • Progression minded attitude (no elitism/drama/rude behavior)

Recruitment Contact:
(Discord) Purplewreck#3405, (B-tag) Purplewreck#1742
(Discord) katielle#5302

Hello Permaphrost,

My name is Kevin.
I will keep this short and sweet. My Guild No Thx Is currently recruiting DPS for BFD. We are a laid back Heroic/Mythic Guild that Raids 7-10PST on Tuesday Thursday . Very Fun and relaxed atmosphere that likes to push content. We are always looking to get better from tier to tier in our ever growing community. If this is something that interests you. Apply to the link provided below.

Outside of raid We like to run Arenas and High level M+

Thanks and have a wonderful day. :blush:

Apply at the link below:

• https://goo.gl/forms/8qFf4FRcEKfhXlrm2